Chapter two

**Dean's POV**
I was driving us to the dinner when I noticed Sam watching Sophie from the mirror, she was asleep. "Sam... If she finds out, she is going to freak out" I said to him, "Find out what??" He told me while he stopped watching Sophie and at the same time I saw that he blush. "So.. You like her..." I teased him, "No I don't!!!" He replied."Ok, whatever" I said. Sam was going to reply but we arrived at the dinner and I got out of the car letting Sam the duty of waking up Sophie.
**Sam's POV**
Dean knew that I like Sophie, now he is going to tease me every time he sees me with her... Was I that obvious?? I don't know, well time to wake up Sophie. "Sophie, wake up, we are at the dinner " I said in a calm voice, I saw her stretch and yawning, then she said "Let's go, I'm hungry", she was going to get out of the car when her foot got stuck and she almost fell, almost, I caught her in my arms... She was beautiful, I had never noticed that her eyes were a beautiful light blue. I carried her out of the car, closed the door and she said "Thanks Sam" and she gave me a kiss on the cheek and I blush. We entered to the dinner to saw a happy Dean with pie on his mouth.
**Sophie's POV**
I think I like Sam, he was gentleman and cute, and just two minutes ago he caught me in his arms because I'm so dumb that my foot stuck and I almost fell, his eyes were beautiful and his face... He was truly handsome. I didn't notice that I keep staring at Sam until he told me "Sophie, are you ok??" I think I blush because he giggled a little and then I said "Yeah Sam, sorry for staring... I didn't noticed" and with that I blushed more and now I looked like a tomato. He giggled again and said "It's ok Sophie, I don't mind", we started walking to the table where Dean was sitting and I said "Boys, I'm going to wash My hands" they both nodded and I left.
**Sam's POV**
She was gone, now was the time "Dean, we have a little problem..." I said, "hmm" he replied, I was scared that Sophie knows who we really are "When are we going to tell her... You know, about the monsters??" I said, it was obvious that Dean hadn't thought about it until now because of his face, he replied "I think it's the best time now..." "Ok, you or me??" I said, "Both" he replied. I nodded and just waited sitting in the booth waiting for Sophie to come back.
**Sophie's POV**
I go walking to the table where Sam and Dean were sitting, but when I arrive Dean said "We need to talk to you Sophie, you need to know something..." "Ok...??" I said, I sit down and waited for the boys to explain. Sam clear his throat and said to me "Sophie, monsters are real, evil sons of bitches are real, werewolf, vampires, ghosts are real..." I thought I was hearing things but when I realized the boys where deadly serious, I knew that they weren't lying to me. "Ok, I understand" I said. I saw how the boys turned to look at me with confused faces so I said "I kind of knew that monsters were real, what killed max... That was no human, that was a fucking monster with black eyes" "That was a demon" said Sam, what?? Demons??? "Demons... really??" I said, "Look there are different types of monste..." For the next 2 hours Dean and Sam explained me all, what was their job, how they did it, the monsters that exist... Everything they could explain me to keep me safe.
**Dean's POV**
We finished telling Sophie about hunting and monsters, and the most shocking thing, is that she wasn't scared or amused of what we do. Suddenly she said "Boys, I know we just met, but I want to Learn how to be a hunter..."
I was shocked and Sam seemed kind of furious, "Sophie, when you start hunting, you need to understand that you can't cut the job, because it will haun..." Sam started saying but Sophie cut him off, "Cut the crap Sam, I really want to know more about your world, I don't care if I get hurt in the process, I want to be a hunter so I can get revenge for what happened to Max" Sam and I share a look and I finally said "Ok Sophie, we will teach you. We will also take you to know some people so if you want help, you can call them" "Ok, and if you wanted to know... I can shoot and I know how to fight..." She said, Sam literally dropped his mouth of amusement, "Really??" Sam said, "Yes, I was 2 years in the military school" she replied.
**Sophie's POV**
"Yes, I was 2 years in the military school" I replied to Sam who seemed kind of amused. "Ok, sweetheart, let's go and in our way to South Dakota we will talk of what can you do and what do you need to learn" said Dean, "South Dakota, why??" I asked, Sam replied "He have a friend in there, well more like a father. And he will help us to train you" ok, now, I was really sure that I wanted to learn hunting, I wanted to get revenge of what happened to Max, and I'm sure, I will get revenge.