Chapter four

**Sophie's POV**
Bobby, Dean and Sam have been training me for 6 months now, I'm a pro at shooting, now I can beat Sam and Dean in fighting and I am kind of a Bobby, I know much more than I knew of monsters when I met the boys.
Now, I was prepared for revenge, Sam and Dean had been looking for the demons that killed Max, and they have a lead on them. So now, we are preparing the impala and our things for the hunting. "Sophie, are you sure you want to do this??" Sam asked, I turned around and said "Sam, Max was the love of my life... And..." I started to cry. Sam walked to me and hugged me, he tried to calm me down but I was crying so hard, I knew that this moment would come and that it would be difficult. I stopped crying ten minutes after, now I was really sure that I wanted revenge, I am going to kill the sons of bitches that killed Max.
**four hours later**
We had arrived to Alabama, that is were the demos are. We are in the motel that we are supposed to stay, so Dean and Bobby go to the reception to check us in while I stayed in the car with Sam. "Sam??" I said, "Yes Sophie??" "Thanks a lot for helping me, I don't know what would I do if you haven't saved me that night..." I said, "Don't worry Sophie, that's what friends are for" he stuck a little in the world friends, I was thinking so much lately about what I feel for Sam, and the truth is that not even with Max I felt like I feel when I'm near Sam, but, accept it, I would never be with a guy like him...
**Sam's POV**
"... that's what friends are for" I replied to Sophie, I wish we were more than friends. I loved her, and now I'm sure. I'm going to help her hunt the demons for revenge and when we are back to Bobby's, I'm going to tell her I love her. But, she doesn't love me, I could never be with an amazing girl like Sophie. I was thinking but I didn't noticed that I was staring at Sophie, and I think that she neither noticed that she was staring at me, until Dean came and hit the window of the Impala, that's were Sophie and I reacted and we both blush. I heard how Dean was laughing his ass off, so we got out of the car. "Did I sacred you Sophie??" Dean said while he was laughing, "Remember I can beat your ass Dean Winchester, so don't tempt me" Sophie said, Dean giggled and that's where Sophie exploded. She walked to Dean, grabbed his arm and twisted until he was on the floor crying like a baby. Now, the ones who were laughing our asses off, were Sophie and me, "You're amazing Sophie!!" I said to her, "I know Sammy" she said giggling, she took my hand and lead me to the inside of the motel. Bobby was waiting for us and said "Ok, I only could get two rooms, so who do you want to sleep with you Sophie??" Sophie was red like a tomato, I was going to giggle but I shot my mouth. "Well, Dean is going to frigging stalk me at night..." She started saying, "I have fucking ears!!" Dean shouted from outside, "That was the point you idjt!!" She replied and Bobby and I started laughing, then she continued, "Bobby, I don't want to be offensive but, it would be kind of creepy sleeping with you, sooo... I think I'm going to sleep with Sammy boy" she finished and the truth, is that I was happy she had chosen me, but it would be so weird... "Ok, here's your key" Sophie grabbed it and said a small thanks.
**Sophie's POV**
Ok, it would be weird... I was going to sleep with Sam in the same room, and for my surprise (and I think for Sam's to) there was only a fucking bed, so we were also going to sleep in the same bed. We entered the room and Sam said "Sophie, I will go to the bathroom so you can change..." He started walking to the bathroom but I stopped him, "No Sam, don't worry. I will go to the bathroom to change" and with that I grabbed my pj's (more of a short and a tank top) and went to the bathroom.
**Sam's POV**
Sophie went to the bathroom to get changed, so in that moment I went looking for more blankets and when I found them I placed them in the floor, I really wasn't going to sleep with Sophie in the same bed, she would get uncomfortable, so I place the blankets and my pillow in the floor, I was going to lay on my "bed" when Sophie got out of the bathroom. OMG, she look so beautiful, her body was perfect. She was in a black short with a neon pink tank top, I noticed that I was staring at her and I immediately turned away. She giggled and said "Sam, why are you on the floor??" "Well, I figured out that maybe... Mmm... You would be uncomfortable sleeping in a same bed with me, so I decided that I would sleep on the floor" I replied. She looked at me and said "Sam, I am not uncomfortable with the idea of sleeping together, I really don't care, so climb up to the bed and sleep with me" wow, she just said that. "You sure Sophie??" I asked her while I watched her getting down the blankets and she said "Yeah Sam, pretty sure", so I stranded up and climbed to the bed next to Sophie. "Night Sam" she said "Night Sophie", then Sophie cuddle in me, "Can I cuddle with you??" She asked with a sleepy voice, I giggled and replied "Of course Sophie", she cuddled and I couldn't resist, so I wrapped my arm around her and I hugged her, tomorrow was the big day for Sophie and I was going to be there helping her. And with that, we both fell asleep.