Chapter twenty five

**Sophie's POV**
I saw how Dean entered the kitchen kind of mad, and following behind was Sam. "So... what are we going to eat??" I asked.
"Burgers" Dean answered.
"Your amazing fricking burgers?!?" I exclaimed smiling from cheek to cheek. That made Sam and Daryl smile too.
"Jeez Sophie, calm down" Dean said chuckling.
"Can I help you?? Please??" I stand up and begged to Dean,
"Yeah yeah, you can" he simply answered and I went with him to start gathering all the food.
"Guys, do you want a beer?!" I shouted at Daryl and Sam,
"Yes!! Please" both of them answered making me chuckle. I grabbed two beers, opened them and gave them to Daryl and Sam. While me and Dean were cooking, Sam and Daryl were chatting about some early funny memories they had.
"So... how are you Sophie??" Dean asked not really knowing how to start a conversation with me.
"I'm fine Dean, what about you??"
"Fine too, still hunting and all that stuff"
"Good... hey, what about Cas, how come I've never heard of him before??" I asked
"Well, actually he is an old friend, so you remember when Sam and I told you about Sam being Lucifers vessel and I being Michaels one??
"Ohh... yeah, tough time for everyone"
"Well, that's when we met Cas. Me and Bobby tried to kill him" he said chuckling and that cause me to laugh,
"Killing an angel of the Lord Dean?? I don't know, that seems pretty badass... and you are kind of cute together" I said causing him to laugh.
"You aren't the first person to tell me that. You know, I'm glad you are here... although we are not in the best terms ever, I'm glad that you are here" Dean said hugging me. At first I didn't returned the hug because it caught me off guard, but then I hugged Dean with all that I had.
"I've missed you so bad Dean, really" I said without actually realizing what I was saying.
"Me too Sophie, believe me. And don't even get me started with Sam, he was the one who suffered the most. He still misses you" he said and I didn't replied, I just stood there processing what he told me. He broke the hug and went to get the food. In the way I grabbed a six pack and took it to the table. When I arrived I watch how Daryl and Sam where laughing their asses of. "What are you laughing of??" I asked glad that this guys are getting on well.
"Do you remember when I got lost in the woods for like a week and that I needed to wipe my ass with plants that turned out to be poisonous??" Daryl said laughing at his own joke. Of course I remember that story, his dad was surely drunk and hooking up with a waitress and Merle was in juvie. Daryl's childhood was far far away from happy and easy, but still, he took the good side of it.
Of course I remember Dar!!" I said laughing with them. We sit down, started eating and chatted some more about funny stories.
"You know... once, I remember me and Sophie were in Merle's cabin..." Daryl started saying, at first I didn't know what story he was going to tell, truth is that we have like million to tell, but then it hit me.
"No Dar!!" I started saying and laughing at the memory.
"And I came back I think it was from the store or something like that and she wasn't anywhere to find. So I decided to go to the kitchen to see if she was there and she was, so I went to grab my water gun and I went down again. She was cooking pancakes, so she was made a mess. And like the good friend that I am I decided that a shower would be good for her. So I showered her and at the end she was a mess of water and flour. It was gross but worth it" he finished telling and everyone was laughing their asses at me. I tried not to laugh but then Sam said, "C'mon Sophie!! That was hilarious!! I can imagine your face!!" He said still laughing and in that moment Dean started making weird faces along with Daryl, I couldn't hold it anymore so I started laughing.
"It wasn't that funny!!! At the end the one who..." I started saying but got cut off by another voice.
"Hey guys!! I'm back!!" Someone said, more specific, a girl said. I turned to look at the Winchesters with a confused look but they didn't say anything.
"So guys, I thought to call you but..." the girl that was now entering the kitchen said but when she saw us she stopped.
"You didn't told me that we were having visitors" she said looking at Sam and Dean. I'm gonna be honest, she was stunning. Skinny, good legs, long blond hair, blue eyes... she was the opposite of me, but she is stunning.
"I'm Ariel, Ariel Brown" she said greeting Daryl and I.
"I'm Sophie, and he is Daryl" I said stammering and watch as Daryl waved his hand to her.
"Sooo..." Dean started saying,
"I'm just gonna go, let you and your friends have a good time okay??" She said, she is nice, I like her.
"You don't want to stay??" I asked her.
"No, thanks. It's okay. I'm going to bed, it's been a pretty rough day. Are you hunters??" She asked.
"Yeah, ya??" Daryl asked.
"Yes. Well, nice to meet you Sophie and Daryl. Bye Dean. Bye babe" she said, bye babe?!? What the hell...?? Now I don't like her. My thought were interrupted by something that it truly broke me. Ariel turned around and kissed Sam, but I mean kissed kissed. After she finished kissing Sam she said goodbye and left. Omg... it was Sam's girlfriend. I just... I don't know if I'm mad, confused or broken. I mean, the guy and I broke up but still it hurt to see him with someone else. Daryl grabbed my hand and looked at me. I just nodded though I perfectly knew that everyone was watching me. I tried so hard to fight the tears back.
"Sophie??" Sam asked,
"Yeah??" I said trying to control my emotions, right now is not the moment Sam please don't even try, I though to myself.
"I... just..." he started saying but his voice faded. Now the atmosphere was awkward. I just couldn't stand being there.
"Dar, I think... we should leave" I said, he nodded and stood up. I went to say goodbye to Dean and hugged him, "I'm gonna miss you Sophie" he said.
"Yeah... mmm... me too" I answered stammering. I considered saying goodbye to Sam but I just couldn't. "Guys, I hope you are happy yeah?? Especially you Sam with Ariel, I... I hope that you are happy with her. She is truly beautiful. Really, with all my heart best wishes for the both of you" I said and turned away leaving the bunker behind, again.