Chapter three

**Sophie's POV**
We were driving to South Dakota, we were in the impala listening to AC⚡️DC "Highway to hell" while me and Dean were singing like little kids. "You're annoying!!" Sam said, "But you love us like that" I replied laughing because of how dramatic Sam was. I was surprised that I was relaxed when like 5 minutes ago, Sam and Dean told me that monsters were real. Well, now I know that we are going to South Dakota because Bobby, a friend of Sam and Dean, was going to teach me lore, while Sam was going to teach me how to shoot and Dean to fight. We arrive to Bobby's place, the house was old and of wood, but I like it. Dean parked the impala and the three of us got out of the car, in the door there was an older man with a baseball cap, "Dean, Sam, who is she??" The older guy said, "Bobby, she is Sophie... Our friend" replied Dean. Well now I knew that his name was Bobby. "Ok, hi Sophie nice to meet you, I'm Bobby and of what the boys have told me, you want to learn to be a hunter..." Bobby said, "Yes sir" I replied
"Ok, let's get started" Bobby said.
**Sam's POV**
"Ok, let's get started" Bobby said. Ok, I was kind of nervous, what if in the training Sophie gets hurt?? I don't want to see her hurt... "Sophie??" I said, "Yes Sammy??" She replied. "Are you going to be ok?? I mean... You aren't going to get hurt in the fighting with Dean?? I said, I was really worried because I know she can fight but I don't think that she is stronger than Dean. "Sammy, don't worry. Sure I'm getting hurt and maybe a broken hand, but I will be ok" she said "That helps a lot" I said sarcastically, "Don't worry Sam" she said and then she stand on the tips of her feet and give me a kiss on the cheek. She turned and left. I was red like a tomato, I think I really like Sophie, but I don't want to loose her like Jess...
Well, now let's see If Sophie can really beat Dean's ass.
Me and Bobby were in the backyard watching Sophie and Dean while they were preparing to fight. "Ok guys, start" Bobby said and in that moment Sophie run to Dean and give him a punch in the face. Wow, I think she broke his nose, ok... She is strong. "Oww" Dean said, "Cmon don't be such a baby" Sophie replied and in that moment, Dean got up and tackled Sophie. Sophie and Dean were fighting on the ground, when suddenly Sophie was on top of Dean and she managed to immobilize Dean, Dean tried to get out and in the process, he fold Sophie's hand. She literally scream in pain and Dean let her go, I was going to run to her but Bobby stopped me and said "Wait boy, let them fight". "Sophie, I didn't mean it!! I'm so..." Dean started saying but Sophie put her legs around Dean's neck and she pull him to the ground immobilizing him. "Ok, ok. You won" said Dean. They both got up, and in that moment I run straight to Sophie, "Are you ok?!?!" I said kind of screaming. "I told you I was Going to be ok, but Dean managed to broke my frigging hand and it hurts like a bitch" Sophie said with a giggle. We entered to Bobby's house and we fix Dean's nose and Sophie's hand.
**Sophie's POV**
I beat Dean's ass, I was proud of myself but now my hand is broken, well I have been shot, this is nothing.
**2 hours later**
Bobby and Sam had finish with Dean's nose and my hand, "Night" said Bobby, "Yeah, I'm tired. I just get beaten up by a girl, night" said Dean, "It's because I'm better than you!!" I replied giggling, "Yeah of course, as you say" Dean finally said leaving me alone with Sam by my side. "Sophie, are you sure you're ok", he asked me. I turned to reply at him but I just stare at him, he was so frigging gorgeous. His eyes were perfect, his hair was of gods, and his lips... OMG his lips, I wanted to kiss them so bad but I couldn't do that. "Sophie??" Said Sam, "Yeah... Mmm, sorry I just..." I started saying but I was so embarrassed, "It's ok, don't worry" He said while he blush. "Well, night Sophie" he said standing up from the couch and he helped me standing up. We were going up the stairs, then we arrived to my room and I said "Night Sam, and thanks for the hand" "Yeah Sophie, don't worry" he replied. I was opening the door to my room and Sam started walking to his room. I knew that I wouldn't sleep because of the nightmares, so I turned exactly when Sam was opening to door to his room and I said "Sam??" He turned to see me and replied "Yes??" "Mmm... This is going to sound awkward but... Can you sleep with me please?? I don't want to be alone..." I said while I blush. I saw Sam's mouth form a little smile and he replied "Yes Sophie" he walked to me, we entered the room, I changed into my pj's and then we both lay in the bed to sleep. I turned so I could see Sam's face and I said "Thanks Sam, night" he saw me and he put my hair behind my ear and replied "Night Sophie" and he gave me a kiss in my cheek, then he wrapped his arm around my waist and with that, we fall asleep.