Chapter sixteen

**Sophie's POV**
I was woken up by a gigantic moose tickling me. "Stop it Sam!!" I shouted at him kind of mad because I hate people waking me up like that and he knows it. "I'm sorry" he said kind of embarrassed. I started walking away to go to sleep again but two strong arms hugged me and turned me around, then, suddenly soft lips were on mine. Sam and I broke apart and I just said "I'm still mad" He laughed and picked me up bridal style and took me to our bedroom. "Sleep some more, it's early. I will wake you up" he said closing the door and suddenly, I was asleep again.
**Nightmare**
I woke up in a dark room. I was tied up to a table, I start to try to get free but I couldn't , then, the door that was in front of me, opened. A large group of people entered to the room one by one, each one holding a knife. At first I was confused, but then it hit me. The demons have captured me, and suddenly, the "people's" eyes turned black. They started making a line in front of the table I was tied to, and suddenly, I felt the blade of a knife slicing through my skin. A scream escaped my lips and tears started gathering in my eyes. Then, I felt another blade, and then another, and another. I was a screaming mess, it hurtes a lot. I felt so many blades slicing through my skin that I lost the count. I started screaming for Dean, and then, for Sam. I had hope that he, my love, would come to rescue me, but after a long time of torture, I lost the one hope that I had.
**End of nightmare**
I woke up screaming. I heard how someone was running to my room and then the door opened, it was Dean. "Sophie, what the hell??" He said. I just couldn't talk, so instead, I started crying. I was having sobbing and shaking so bad. I was so scared. Dean walked to me and sit down on the bed. "Was it a nightmare??" He asked and I just nodded. He reached for me and gave me a hug. He started rubbing my back so I could calm but it had no use, "Do you want to talk about it??" I just denied with the head and wrapped my arms around him. We stayed like that for ten minutes or more, I really don't know. When I calmed down, I separated from him and said, "Thanks Dean" "Your welcome princess" he said kissing my head, then he stand up and left the room. I heard how someone entered the bunker and then, I heard running footsteps again. In a minute, there was Sam in the game door watching me. "What happened babe??" He asked, concern in his voice. "I... I just had a nightmare" Thankfully, he received the hint on my voice that I didn't wanted to talk about it so he just went to the bed and laid besides me wrapping his arm around my waist. "You know... Dean was very helpful, really" "Yeah, I know. He's one hell of a guy. Actually, he takes you like a little sister" "Really?!?! The hell, I'm not little!!" I said earning a laugh from Sam. "Yes you are, and you are also adorable" he said know, earning a punch from me. We just stayed talking to each other for hours until we fall asleep, again.