#32 Jackson/Ethan

{JACKSON'S POV}

I stepped foot into the same school that I had long left for almost a year now.  God, it doesn't even feel that long.  It feels like just yesterday that I was the prince in these halls with Danny as my right hand man and Lydia as my girl.

I sighed as I started my journey down the halls to the one location I had in mind, Lydia's locker.  I turned the corner right before it and was stopped in my tracks at the sight in front of me.  It was the scene of queen popularity hanging with the freaks of the school.  Freaks like Scott, Stiles, and Isaac.

Though, that wasn't even the worst part.  The worst part was seeing her with tall muscled guy wrapping his arms around her waist.  I gritted my teeth as I began making my way over to the weird new group.  I took a deep breath as I plastered on my mask of superiority and strode over to them.

"Hey losers" I chanted with a cocky smirk as I took my place beside Lydia "guess who's back in town?"  Scott raised his eyebrows at me in shock along with a few others, but Stiles was quick to come back with his snarky sarcastic comment.

"Hm, let me think.... is he a bit on the short side, messy hair, and an ass headed air about him?" Stiles quizzed with a glare and I rolled my eyes at him but froze when something caught my eye, but it wasn't something.  It was someone.

It was that kid that I'd kind of just ignored when I walked over, but now that he was in full view, he was kind of hard to ignore.  His arms were well chizzeled, and he had his dirty blonde hair gelled up into a quiff.  His dark brown chocolate eyes were surrounded by a strong, but broken face.  There was a softness in his eyes that shouted that he was hurting and it sort of peaked my intrest.  I imediatly felt a pull toward this guy of which I didn't even know the name.  I shook my head as I turn back to the others.

"So where might Allison be?" I quizzed annoyed at the mere fact that Lydia could put up with the presence of freaks like Scott or Stiles.  I watched as all of them flinched or dropped their heads at my words as if I'd cut them deep with a knife.  Though it wasn't their reactions that struck me the most, it was his.  The mysterious broke boy leaning against the lockers.  He shot me a look of pure disgust before he pushed off the lockers and stormed off.

Without even thinking, my legs took off after him before my mind could catch up with my actions.  There was something about this boy that drew me to him and I couldn't help but follow, whether my mind wanted to or not.

"Wait!" I chanted as I heard the class bell ring signaling that we should be in class at this point.  Well, there goes my perfect attendance record on the first day back.

"What the hell do you want from me?!" he snarled as he whipped around red in the face and he looked as if he was seconds away from beating the crap out of me.

"Whoa, easy there" I stated as I raised my hands in a defensive manner "I was just wondering why you stormed off like you did.  Because if it's something I said, I'm sorry because I didn't mean to hurt any feelings."  I don't know why I was appologizing to this boy, I hardly knew him.  Hell, I didn't even think sorry was in vocabulary up until now.

"You didn't hurt my feelings" he muttered as I watched the defensive tention leave his body "It's just that..."  He didn't finish, he just trailed off and something about the way that his body hitched at the end told me that he was desperately trying to hold back a wall of tears.

"Are you okay?" my mouth blurted without my consent and I imediatly snapped it shut.  He let out a deep labored sigh as he leaned back against the lockers.

"I will be" he stated in a pinched voice as he shrugged.  He hung his head and for god knows why, I got this overwhelming urge to comfort him and hug him, but luckily I was able to hold back.  We don't want him to get the wrong ideas about me.  It's not like actually care about him, right?  Though, if I don't care, then why am I still standing out here with him?

"I lost the one person I cared about most" he mumbled so low that I wouldn't have heard it if not for my heightened wolf hearing.

"What do you mean by that?" I quizzed curiously.

"For so long my... my b-brother and I were all we had left.  Our parents haven't been in the picture for a long time and we were always leaning on each other" he shuddered "I mean sure we always had a pack here and there, but there was something about knowing that he was there for me that gave me strength... ya know?"  I felt my heart skip a beat at the raw passion and emotion in his voice.

"So what happened?" I quizzed in a weak and shakey voice.

"He died" he shrugged as a small sob escaped his lips "he was killed by these shadow creature things... and now I'm alone.  I could'nt save him this time."  Sobs began to wrack his body and it's like I couldn't help it anymore.  I quickly hurried over to him and enveloped him in my arms as he just shook with tears, not even trying to pull away in awkwardness of my action.  But it didn't feel awkward or weird or anything like that, it actually felt... right.  If that makes any sense.

I was so distracted by how amazing he felt in my arms, that I didn't even notice him backing me into the lockers until my back brushed the cold metal.  I felt a shudder roll through me and the boy pulled back slightly and looked me in the eyes.  It was like a magnetic force pulling me closer until finally our lips met and it was in the moment that I never wanted it to end.  The kiss was magic as I felt our lips moving in sync.  His hands gripping firmly to my waist and my hands grasping his muscled upper arms as if my life depended on it, until we slowly pulled apart just staring at each other.

"Wow Ethan, I'm glad you could finally find someone that can handle a werewolf" I heard the familiar voice of my old best friend "but I guess it makes sense seeing as Jackson's a werewolf himself."  I tilted my head around the side of I'm assuming Ethan's large bicep, to see Danny standing there grinning like a fool.

"Nice to have ya back buddy" Danny smiled at me and I could help the smile that spread across my face as well.

"Glad to be back" I smirked and I looked up to see Ethan staring between the two of us half amused and half questioning.  I rolled my eye, grabbing him by the chin, and pulling his lips back down to mine.

Maybe things would'nt completely go back to the way they were here before at Beacon Hills.... but who says I want them to.  I completely happy in this moment, completely at bliss, kissing this Ethan.  Kissing this beautiful boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so here it is, another one shot.  Hope you guys enjoyed and I plan on updating again real soon!  ^_^