#8 Stiles/Ethan

{STILES' POV}

I don't know what the hell I'm doing trying to fight two alphas all by myself, but what other choice do I have.  Scott and Isaac are both down for the count and I'm the last one standing.

I watched as Ethan and Aiden formed into one and I grabbed a baseball bat off the ground, hands trembling.  The started to charge and I swung my baseball bat causing it to shatter against their muscular body.  I just stood there frozen as they eyed me angrily as they sat there shocked that I'd even tried that.

Time for plan B.  I tore off down the halls of the abandoned school at midnight.  It wasn't long before I head Ethan and Aiden's giant form barreling after me.  Trying to think quick, I turned the corner and slipped into the supply closet leaning against the door trying to quiet my breathing.

I listened intently on their footsteps.  I heard them run past and I was about to call Derek when I heard the foot steps stop and the sound of someone turning around.  I froze on the spot, my eyes scanning the closet for a quick idea.  My eyes wandered quickly around the closet until they finally landed upon my jacket I had thought I'd lost last night.  It was sitting in the lost and found.

An idea came to me just as I heard the twins come  sprinting down the hall again, strait for the closet.  I scooped up my jacket and groped around for the wolfs bane grenade I had been carrying last night.  It was a little thing I had Lydia create for me with her amazing science skills.

I had just wrapped my fingers around it when the twins ripped the closet door from its hinges.  I chucked the grenade at the twins and immediately started leaking the scent of wolfs bane into the air.  I pushed past them just as they started gagging.

I was about to get the hell out of there when I looked back and saw that they had separated on the floor and they were choking on the air.  I couldn't leave them like this, especially Ethan who I may or may not have a crush on.  Damn hormones.  I ran back and dragged both of them down the hall so that they were out of the wolfs bane filled air.

I was about to leave when a hand grabbed my ankle.  I looked down to see Aiden with a hand clamped around my ankle and a devious smile.  I struggled to pull away but before I could he dug his claws in and I cried out in pain as I fell to the floor.  Before I could even think strait, Aiden had me in a choke hold and I was gasping for air.

"How does it feel wimp, trying to pull in air with no luck" Aiden cackled as he squeezed even harder  and I began getting black spots in my vision.  I felt like I was about to pass out when suddenly Aiden was being thrown off of me.

"He just save our asses Aiden, do you even have a heart?!" Ethan growled.

"Yeah, and he also tried killing us.  How about an eye for an eye" Aiden countered angrily.

"He was just defending himself Aiden, just fuck off" Ethan snapped.  Aiden went wide eyed suddenly.

"You can't be serious, your siding with the wimpy kid?" Aiden said in astonishment.

"Yeah I am, and if you've got a problem with that you can stick it up your ass" Ethan spat.

"It's not going to be me you have to worry about bro" Aiden shrugged, and then he was gone.  I watched Ethan's shoulders sink and he turned back to me.

"Look, I'm sorry.  I never wanted to hurt you, my brother just goes too far sometimes" Ethan sighed.

"Oh yeah, it sure seemed that way when you were chasing me down the hall" I muttered as Ethan helped me up off the floor.  He just gave me a sad look.

"Deucalion wanted us to bring you back to him as bate to get Scott to join his pack" Ethan said admittedly.

"Look I can believe you didn't want to kill me, you seem like an okay guy" I sighed "it's just your brother that I'm not so sure about."

"He's not going to hurt you" Ethan said in a reassuring tone, but I was not about to believe him.  Instead of arguing further, I decided to change the subject.

"So why did you save me anyway, it's not like it would have been a big deal.  It's not like any of you care if I die" I sighed as I leaned up  against a dented locker.  I smiled to myself at what the principle was going to think when he got to school this morning.

"I care if you die" Ethan said in an almost inaudible voice, but I still heard him.

"Why would you care?" I asked suspiciously as I cocked my head at him.  He mumbled something but I couldn't quite catch it.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"You my mate, are you happy?" He snapped with a scowl.  My jaw just dropped, this is so messed up.

"Well you obviously aren't too happy about it" I muttered as I began to walk away and I heard him let out a frustrated breath.

"Stiles wait" he called running after me a little and I stopped turning back to face him "it's not you, it's my brother.  I haven't told him yet and he is sure to throw a big fit."

"Look it's fine I'll make it easy for you, I'll just pretend as though I don't feel anything" I sighed not caring that I just admitted that I had a crush on him.  I turned and began walking again, though I had to admit it hurt a little just walking away from this.  I had only gotten a few steps away when I was pushed up against the wall by Ethan's muscular arms.

"Did you just indirectly say that you like me?" He said with a small smile.

"I might have, but it's not like it matters" I shrugged.  I was about to try and pull out of his cage of arms when suddenly his lips were on mine.  It honestly felt like I was soring.  I felt my stomach doing little flips and my heart was fluttering.  When he finally pulled away he rested his forehead on mine.

"Trust me Stiles, it matters... a lot" he whispered and the biggest smile grew on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry this update took so long.  I've just been pretty busy with school starting up again and everything.  Hope you enjoyed.  ^_^