#7 Isaac/Stiles

{STILES' POV}

I woke up sprawled across my couch, my head throbbing.  The house was trashed.  I barely remember anything from last night I was so drunk.  I stood up and walked to the kitchen taking something for my headache.  I had just taken a sip of water when I remembered my big fight with Isaac.  God I was so drunk, I shouldn't have ever said what I said.

*FLASHBACK*

"Stiles, I thought you said there wasn't going to be any alcohol" Isaac accused angrily as he stormed after me.

"Calm down Isaac, it's just a bit of beer" I sighed as I pushed past the drunken teens filling my house.

"This isn't just a bit Stiles, this is enough for everyone to get drunk and then some" Isaac spat.

"Well it's not like I brought it, someone else did.  I'm just going with the flow" I shrugged like it was no big deal.

"Derek said he doesn't want us drawing attention to ourselves, but you house is now like a giant beacon" Issac snapped "have you forgotten about the big alpha problem?!?"

"Look Isaac, why can't you just relax for once" I tripped over my words and slurred alot of them together in my drunken state.

"I can't relax when I'm in a party where a fucking Alpha can come in and tear my head off at any moment" Isaac yelled as the music got louder "and I can't protect you from the alphas if I can't even protect myself."  I was at a loss as to why Isaac would be concerned with protecting me, but I shook it off.

"Who died and made you a stickler for the rules?" I snapped a bit annoyed now and then my stomach dropped at how I worded it.

"Your such an asshole Stiles!" he growled before stomping away from me.

"Isaac wait, I didn't mean it like that" I chanted as I tried to stumble after him but failed horribly.  I knew he took it as a reminder that his parents died.  He has always followed the rules since his parents died.  God why did I have to say that?!?

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I picked myself up off of the couch and trudged to the kitchen, my head was throbbing with a terrible headache.  On my trek to the kitchen, I got a glimpse of how bad the house really was.  Trashed piled high in every corner.  Beer bottle sat scattered all over.  It was a disaster zone. 

I sat at the counter and rested my head while I snatched up the bottle of pain killers for my headache.  I had just started brewing some coffee after taking the pills when my phone began vibrating in my pocket.

Dad: Be back in an hour from my shift

My heart skipped a beat in my chest as I looked up at all the trash.  Shit!  I'm so dead.  I quickly dialed Scott's number in hopes that he'd help me but I only got his voice-mail.  I tried every single one of my friends and either they were busy or they didn't pick up.  Finally the only person I hadn't called was Isaac.  Well, I guess it's worth a shot.

{ISACC'S POV}

I trudged around Derek's house a bit upset.  Stiles had no right to say something like that.  It was rude and insensitive, but yet somehow I can't find it in my heart to be mad at him.  I should be, I really should be mad, but I'm not.  Why does everything about Stiles have to scream perfect, and why does my wolf have to scream the one word I never thought it'd scream around Stiles.  Stiles is my mate, but the only problem is I don't know how to go about telling him, or if I even will.