#24 Danny/Stiles

{STILES' POV}

I trudged into Chemistry with a deep frown on my face.  Of all the places I could be on a monday morning, it has to be Harris' class.  I swear he's out to get me, he's like an evil demon or something. 

I yawned and ran a hand through my hair as I made my way to the back of the classroom.  Maybe if I sat far enough back, he wouldn't notice me.  I took the seat farthest away from the stupid teacher, who acted as if it was his goal in life to torture me, and pulled out my text book.  I looked up just in time to see Danny coming down the aisle.

"Hey Danny boy" I beamed with a big grin on my face.  He just stared at me with a blank face, before shaking his head and taking the seat in front of me.

It was always curious to me.  I always made so many attempts to befriend Danny, and he always just brushed it off.  It's not that he's being mean, he just decides not to even pay any attention.  Does he like me or something?  Oh my gosh, am I attractive to gay guys?  Is that why Danny always distances himself from me, so that he doesn't fall prey to my amazing good looks?  A grin formed on my face at this thought.

"Hey Danny, Danny, Danno, D-dog" I just kept badgering him until he finally turned around with an annoyed look on his face.

"What Stiles?" he sighed impatiently.

"Am I attractive to gay guys?" I asked curiously.  Danny looked at me with a bored look, before rolling his eyes and turning back to Mr. Harris who was now deep into teaching the periodic table.

"Come on Danny, are you trying to say I'm not attractive to gay guys?" I prodded, but he just ignored my attempt at getting answers from him.  I pursed my lips as I thought of ways to get him to open up.

"Come on Danny, you've gotta give me an answer at some point" I insisted.  He turned around with a huff and was about to say something, when Harris spoke up.  Of freaking course.

"Mr. Stilinski, is there something you'd like to share with the class?" Mr. Harris asked with that devilish smile of his.  I just shot him a glare.

"No, not in particular" I sighed.

"Alright, well that's a lunch detention for you then" He stated nochalantly as he began to turn back the board.

"Lunch Detention?  What happened to the whole first warning thing?" I demanded.

"Do you want to add an after school the that lunch detention Stilinski?" Mr. Harris sneered and I felt my face heating with anger as I sank back in my seat with a huff.

"As I thought" He smirked, and then went back to the lesson.  Like I said, he has got to be an evil demon or something.

I sat in my seat, tight lipped for the rest of class.  There was no way I was taking any chances with Harris.  He'd probably give me a detention for asking a question.  Hell, he'd probably give me a detention just for breathing.

Towards the end of class, Harris assigned a partner project and partners.  I got paired with Danny which kind of made up for the whole detention thing, because now I might be able to finally get an answer out of him.  I scooped up my bag and books, and hurried out of the classroom to get through the rest of the day.

***

After school, Danny and I met up at my house to work on the project.  I imediately went to the kitchen and Danny just trudged after me like he really didn't want to be here.

"You know, if you don't want to be here, you can go" I shrugged as I tossed him a bottled water "it's not like the grade matters much to me anyway."