Update

Hey guys, so I don't know how many of you are going to read this, but I'm just going to go ahead and type it up any way because I just wanted to say some things.

So the first thing is that I'm so sorry that updates have been very slow lately on all of my books.  I've just been pretty busy lately with other things, but I'm going to try and get better about updates.  Writing is one of my favorite things to do and I absolutely love reading you're guys reactions.  You guy's comments always bring a smile to my face, it is amazing.  You are the most amazing people.

Secondly I've been wanting to start a new teen wolf book, but I'm not sure which ship I want to do with it, so I wanted to get you guy's opinions.  I have an idea of how I want the book to go, but I don't know who the main characters should be, so here is the short summary of what I'm thinking for the book:

The main character (Character 1) starts to develop a crush on another character (Character 2), but is in denial.  Eventually Character 2 admits his feelings for Character 1, but Character 1 insists that he doesn't feel the same was and that he just wants to be friends.  Though sometime along the way Character 2 worms his way into Character 1's heart, causing them to enter into a romantic relationship.  Will things work out between them?  Will Character 1 be able to get past all of his denial and self doubt and allow himself to love Character 2?  Find out in the book I'm soon going to be writing. (I still have to think of a title.)

Okay guys, so that is the basic idea of the story.  I would really love to hear you guy's feed back on which pairing I should write the book about.

So that's about it guys!  Thanks for reading and thanks for supporting my writing.  I look forward to hearing you guy's ideas!  ^_^