#22 Stisaac (Stiles/Isaac)

A/N: This one has a bit of a more.... sad ending.  I have to throw a sad one in every once in a while, so without further ado.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{STILES POV} <Both Stiles and Isaac are now 20 just for this oneshot>

I sat on the couch in the apartment that Isaac and I had been sharing for the past two years.  I was waiting for Isaac to get back from university after my long day at work.  I had tried the whole college thing, but after a year I had realized that it just wasn't for me.  After that I had gotten myself a job teaching and coaching at Beacon Hills, which is ironic now that I think back to all the trouble I gave to my coach.

Isaac still had another few years of college left seeing as how he was going for a degree in therapy/counseling.  After everything he went through with his dad when he was younger, he had decided that he wanted to try and help people through the rough spots.  I knew Isaac still had his issues from everything, but I was still confident that he'd become a good therapist some day.

I stood up from the couch as I heard keys rattling outside the door to our apartment.  I hurried over and reached the door just as it swung open revealing and exhausted looking Isaac.  I smiled softly at his slumped figure.

"Hey babe" I smiled as I leaned forward giving him a kiss and grabbing his bag "how was Uni?"

"Same as usual" he shrugged as he hung his coat up in the front closet "hey look, I'm gonna take a shower real quick.  I'm just honestly really tired today."  He tossed his phone carelessly on the kitchen counter and I watched as it slid all the way to the edge and teetered, but didn't fall.

"Okay" I nodded "I'll make us some soup or something and we can watch a movie together."

"Alright, that sounds good" Isaac yawned as he leaned forward giving me a small peck on the cheek.  With that he retreated to the bathroom and I headed into the kitchen, placing a pot of broth on the stove to boil.  As I let the broth warm up, I cut up a vast amount of vegetables and chicken to give it some good flavor and tossed those into the broth.

I was about to make up some dinner rolls to sop in the soup, when Isaac's phone started buzzing.  I knew I probably shouldn't check his phone, but if it's one of his professors, then he'd need to know.  I snatched up the phone into my hands and unlocked it to find one new text message from an unknown number.  I let curiosity get the best of me as I clicked on the text.

Unknown: Hey Isaac, had a fantastic time last night!  Maybe we could do it again some time!  ;)  <3

I quirked an eye brow at the text as my heart sank slightly.  Who would be texting him this?  Isaac had told me he'd been visiting Scott last night, but I'm pretty sure he'd have Scott's number, and add to the fact that I know Scott number by heart, and that sure as hell isn't it.  Plus Scott isn't known for using emoticons in texts.  I knew I was technically invading my boyfriends privacy, but my fears were starting to take over.

Isaac: Who is this?

I texted back just to get some kind of information.  I didn't really know what to think at this point.  I didn't want to flip out on Isaac and have it turn out to have been nothing.

Unknown: Really Isaac, after everything last night you don't remember?  Cause I know I remember everything.  Every single detail.

My heart started racing as I read the text twice over.  There has to be some sort of explanation.  Isaac can't be cheating on me again, not after last time.

"What are you doing?" Isaac choked out and I looked up to see him frozen by the couch as he looked at me with a panicked face.

"Are you seriously doing this to me again Isaac?" I murmured in a shaky tone.  His eyes flashed to the phone in my hands and then back to my face.

"I.... Stiles it was a mistake" he stuttered guiltily.

"Like hell it was a mistake" I yelped "Maybe it was the first time, but not this time.  This is three times now Isaac.  I can't take this anymore.  I love you so much, but I can't deal with always having to share you because you don't believe me when I say I love you."

"Stiles" he choked out in a heartbroken tone.  I've known for a while that Isaac has trust issues.  He's had them ever since his dad tortured him.  He doesn't think that anyone can ever truly love him and so every time I turn around, he has a new sex buddy.  I know that Isaac loves me, but I just can't take being the one trying to prove to him that he can be loved anymore.  It hurts too damn much.

"Look Isaac I know you have a hard time believing me when I say I love you, but dammit I do" I snapped as I fought back tears "but I'm sick and tired of having you hurt me just because of it.  Isaac I'm done, okay, I'm just done."  There was a deep silence between the two of us as he just stared at his feet looking broken.

"Look Isaac, I love and care about you" I sighed "and for your sake I hope that one day you will be able to accept someone's love, but it's pretty obvious that that isn't going to be mine.  So I'm sorry if it upsets you, but I can't take it anymore Isaac.  I love you but I can't keep getting hurt like this and I'm sad to say that it's over."  I began walking toward the door and paused as I opened it, hoping desperately that he would say something, anything.  Just one word to show me that he cared, but he said nothing, and that hurt worse than if he would've said that he hated me.  So with that I walked out and closed the door behind me.

As the door closed behind me, I found myself leaning up against it for support as my breaths came in  big heaves and my eyes began watering.  It was over, it was really over.  I love Isaac so much, but I hate the way he hurts me more.  I just have to get away, and maybe one day I'll meet a guy who can truly love me back without cheating.

I don't blame Isaac for anything, because the real culprit is his dad.  All of Isaac's flaws can be traced back to what his dad did to him.  Though the thing is, that I could deal with all of those flaws.  All accept for one.  That being him not being able to accept someone's love.  And even after everything, I still hope that Isaac gets everything he wants out of life, because he truly does deserve it.

With all of my thoughts resolved, I wiped away my tears, and started down the hallway.  I pulled out my phone as I reached my jeep and sent one small text to Scott.

Stiles: Prepare the guest bed, I think I might be staying with you for a while.

And with that, I tugged my coat tighter toward my torso, and climbed in my jeep, driving away.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here is Stisaac that you asked for guys.  I know that this one kind of portrays Isaac as a bad guy, but I was honestly trying to go for a way to show how Isaac's dad's treatment of him effected him.  I know this wasn't exactly what you guys were expecting out of a Stisaac one shot, but I still hope you liked it. 

Also, I'm now opening up the comments on this chapter to Any and All Teen Wolf Fan Girling!  The new episode is just came out last night and I'm like dying with excitement inside guys, so just start fan girling because after last episodes cliff hanger with Stiles I was just freaking out.  So with out further ado, time for a big teen wolf happy time haha!