#58 Sciles (Scott/Stiles)

{SCOTT'S POV}

I smiled as I walked down the hall, my eyes plastered on Stiles back.  His hair was a mess on his head and his clothes were rumpled.  He obviously didn't wake up on time this morning, and yet I still found him perfect.  Perfectly imperfect.

As I reached his slim figure, I wrapped my arms around his skinny waist.  My nose burrowed into the side of neck, breathing in the smell of his shampoo.

"Guess who?" I breathed in his ear and I felt the vibration of his chuckles in my arms.

"Oh that's a hard one" he smirked as he slowly spun around in my arms.  I leaned down, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Oh I don't know, I like to think that I look a lot like that Tyler Posey guy from tv" I grinned at him and he smiled.

"Yeah but, your hotter so..." he uttered and I bit my lip at him before shaking my head.

"Come on, we have to get to class" I let out in a contented sigh, exchanging our embrace for holding hands.  We had just turned the corner, when I guy pushed right between us, breaking our hands from each other with a rude laugh.

"Faggots" he sneered, not even bothering to look at us as he spoke.  I stared after him with a frustrated glare before sighing.

"He's an idi-" I started as I turned back toward Stiles, but stopped when I saw that he was hurrying off down the hall.

"Stiles!" I called after him, picking up my pace to hurry after him.  When I finally caught up to him he was already at the small alcove by the gym, the bell had already rang.

"Stiles, come on!  Are you okay?" I prodded as I came up behind him, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"No, I'm not okay Scott" he grumbled frustrated "this is all my fault."

"Your fault?" I quizzed "how is this your fault?  That guy was just being an idiot, not your fault."

"Yes it is, Scott it-" he cut off, taking a deep breath "Scott... you never even looked at guys before me.  Sometimes it's hard not to feel like all this hate you get is because of me... because of me telling you how I felt."  I stayed silent at his words, unsure what to say, how to make him see things differently.

"Maybe you're right" I finally breathed and I watched his face slowly fall with sadness before I continued "it would be easier if I could find a girl version of you.  Someone I could take on dates and not get dirty looks.  Someone I could hold hands with and hug in public without people calling us names.... but... I don't want a girl version of you.  I just want you Stiles Stilinski.  You're all I've ever wanted, I just hadn't realized it until you told me how you felt."  I grabbed ahold of his hands, placing a kiss on one.

"Can I... can I tell you something?" he prompted and I smiled.

"Please don't tell me your pregnant" I joked lightly and he just shook his head with a grin.

"Excuse me?" he chuckled.

"Hey, all I'm saying is with werewolves and dread doctors and such, we really shouldn't count anything out" I smirked and he rolled his eyes at me.

"You're a dork" he laughed.

"Is that the thing you wanted to tell me?" I asked "because if that was it then I must say I'm quite disappointed.  I was kind of hoping for something I didn't know."

"I love you" he offered "was what I was going to say."  I smiled.

"Well that's good, because I seem to love you too Stiles" I kissed him, before pulling him into a tight hug.  We stood there just enjoying each others embrace, but I couldn't resist.

"And your sure you not pregnant?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Hey guys, so there is another one shot.  I hope you all enjoyed and I'll try and update again really soon.  Thanks so much for reading, you guys are awesome!  ^_^