#3 Isaac/Ethan

(A/N the title of the part is going to be what type of one shot it is)

{ISAAC'S POV}

So, I've gotten myself into a lovely situation.  I'm currently running from none other than the two twins, Ethan and Aiden.  It's not like I meant to piss them off, or maybe I did.  No I didn't do it to piss them off, I honestly don't know why I smashed Ethan's bike all to hell.  All I know is that now I'm paying the price by running until my lungs burst.

"You did it for Ethan's attention" the voice in my head taunted.  Oh shut up, I don't want Ethan's attention I yelled at it.  Why would I want Ethan's attention?  He's annoying, his brother is a big dick, he has wonderful pepper blonde curls that I want to run my hands through, and beautiful big brown eyes, and- what am I thinking.  Hell, this is why I smashed his bike, to prove to myself that I'm not interested.

I was drowning in my own thoughts when suddenly I was being slammed into a tree by none other than Ethan.  My eyes went wide with fear, I am so dead.

"You found him" Aiden smirked as he walked toward us and I started squirming to get away.

"You can go back to class bro, I think I can handle this" Ethan stated as he turned his head to look at Aiden.

"Are you sure, I've heard he's a slippery one" Aiden offered.

"I think I can handle him" Ethan nodded.

"Alright, but I expect a full description of what you put him through when you get back" Aiden smirked.

"Oh don't you worry about it, there will never be a dull moment" Ethan explained with an evil grin.  Aiden chuckled before running off leaving me to my death.  I closed my eyes ready for him to take a blow and he just laughed.

"Are you really that scared of me?" Ethan asked incredulously.

"Well seeing as how you are about to beat the shit out of me, yeah" I said in a weak voice.

"Oh, is that what I'm about to do?" Ethan asked with a curious grin.  I kept flashing my eyes away from his tempting pink lips.

"Y-yeah" I nodded looking at the ground "so if you wouldn't mind getting it over with."

"I think you've got me confused with my brother, honestly" Ethan smiled "you see, Aiden wouldn't have hesitated in beating the shit out of you.  Me?  Well I find you kind of cute when your scared, cute enough not to beat the living day light out of you."  I quirked an eyebrow at him.  Did he just call me cute?

"In fact, there's something that I think would be a lot more fun then beating you up" Ethan smirked.  I gave him a quizzing look.

"Wha-" I started but was cut off by his lips smashing onto mine.  I was caught off guard for a minute and just sat there dumb founded before I finally began kissing back.  Ethan let go of my wrist in order to wrap his arms around my waist and I found myself running my hands through his beautiful hair.  Ethan eventually started to lick my bottom lip, almost asking for entrance and I quickly let him in.  His tongue explored every inch of my mouth while dancing with mine before he finally pulled away.

"So just try to act scared of me at school and everything will be fine.  We have to make it somewhat believable that I beat you up" Ethan smiled "see ya around Lahey."  With that Ethan walked away and I was left there standing  dumbfounded.  Ethan just kissed me.  Well that was definitely a surprise, a very, very good surprise.  I felt a smile creep onto my face as I walked back towards the school.  This has to be the best day ever, by far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so here is a Ethan/Isaac one shot!  I hope you all enjoyed it!