#37 Sciam (Scott/Liam)

{LIAM'S POV}

I sighed as I leaned against my locker, just watching Scott in deep conversation with Stiles.  God I wish I could be as close to Scott as Stiles was.  I know that since I was bitten I'd become part of their little pack.... but I couldn't help but want more..... more from one person in particular.

"Hey dude" Mason grinned as he walked in front of me, blocking my view of Scott's cute face and muscles.  I blinked before looking up into the face of my best friend.

"Hey, what's up?" I quizzed, trying to push my thoughts of Scott out of my head for a while.

"Word is, an upperclassmen on the lacrosse team is throwing a party tonight" he smirked "and there's a good chance we're on the invite list."  Mason kept rambling on and on about the stupid party and I found my gaze drifting past his shoulder to Scott yet again.

I watched as he began laughing at something Stiles said and he had the most adorable dimples.  He pumped his fist in the air, showing the large muscles through his skin tight black t-shirt.

"I mean, think of all the booze Liam" I heard Mason sigh, pulling my attention away from Scott again "man, this party is going to be great."

"Yeah, it sure is dude" I agreed, hoping that he hadn't realized that I'd missed most of what he just said.

"Hey, you think you could give me a ride to the party tonight?" he quizzed "my car's in the shop getting fixed from my recent rear end incident."

"Can't" I shrugged "my mom took my keys when we moved here.  Said she didn't want me getting into anymore trouble."  I shuttered as I remembered how mad she was when she found out I'd wrecked my teachers car.

"Hey, no big deal" Mason shrugged, but my attention drifted as I watched Kira run up and give Scott a big kiss on the lips and giggle.  I felt my lips quickly fall into a frown.

Wow, I'd almost forgotten that he was dating Kira.  Of course someone like Scott would be straight.  I mean he's basically the personification of perfect... in my own definition.

"Hello?  Earth to Liam" I heard Mason's voice, and it took me a minute to notice the hands waving in front of my face.

"Hm?  What?" I asked, shaking my head to clear my dazed thoughts.

"You know if you like him so much, why don't you just ask him out?" Mason asked in a serious tone, and I wasn't even surprised that he knew.  Mason has like a sixth sense to know when I was into someone.

"Hello Mason?  Do you not see the beautiful girl hanging on his arm?" I sighed "I could never compete with that."  I frowned as I turned back to my locker.

"Says who, dude?  You're totally hot" Mason argued and then his face contorted a bit "and I mean that in the most friendly way possible."  I grinned at him and his awkwardness.

"Oh I'm sure you do" I chuckled as I slung my arm around his shoulder "you know you want a piece of the Liamanator."  We began walking down the hall to class.

"Liamanator?  You are seriously messed up" Mason laughed.

"Not as messed up as you are though" I smirked "come on dude, lets get to class, because I'm getting so wasted at this party tonight."

***

{SCOTT'S POV}

"Stiles, what are we even doing here?" I sighed as we walked through the front door of one of the lacrosse player's houses.  The party he was throwing was full of a bunch of teenagers getting drunk and dry humping each other to the beat of the music.