#16 Scott/Jackson

{SCOTT'S POV}

I felt a piece of paper hit the back of my head and I winced.  It wasn't something I think I'd ever get used to, all the hate.  Ever since I came out of the closet a week ago it's been nothing but torment.  The only people keeping me going are Stiles and my mom.  I leaned down grabbing the crumpled piece of paper form the ground and opening it up to read it.

No one wants you here you fucking fag!

I felt my fingers digging into the paper, I was sick and tired of this.  I wanted to hit something, or more specifically, someone.  I knew who the main person behind all of this was, Jackson Whittemore.

"Scott calm down, don't let them get to you" Stiles whispered over to my shaking figure.

"How can you expect me to calm down Stiles.  Isaac avoids me like the plague, Derek can't even look me in the eye, and Jackson keeps going with this constant torment" I groaned "if I don't do something, I'm going to explode."

"Hey Stiles, you McCall's new fag flavor of the week?" Jackson sneered with a grin as he passed our table on the way to the front of the room.  I abruptly stood up to beat the shit out of him but Stiles pulled me back into my seat.

"He's not even worth it Scott, it's not like I give a shit what he thinks" Stiles assured me.

"Giving me shit is one thing, but when he starts dragging you into it that's another" I snapped "I can't just let him keep doing this."

"And you think one lousy fight with him is going to make him stop?" Stiles sighed "it's not even worth it Scott."  I groaned as I leaned back in my seat.

"Fuck buddies" Jackson smirked as he made his way back to his seat and I felt my anger boil over.

"Okay, that's it!" I yelled as I shot up from my desk and clocked Jackson in the temple.  Jackson reeled in pain before recovering and looking at me in shock.  I gave him another good punch in the gut before he finally got the message and started fighting back.

We were rolling all over the science room's floor with punches flying everywhere.  I could here the class chanting 'fight' over and over again and that just pushed me to fight harder.  We both continued fighting until we were pulled apart by two of the male teachers across the hall.  Mr. Jameson had me in a tight hold, and Mr. Fender had Jackson.

After a lot of yelling from out science teacher Ms. Arnolds, we were led down to the principles office.  This was the worst way to end my day at school, though I guess it could be worse.  It would be worse if Gerard was still principle, but instead the new principle was Mr. Carver.

"Fighting in the middle of Science class boys?  Very unmannered of you" Mr. Carvers tutted.

"He started it, I'm sick and tired of the shit he gives me" I argued.

"Language Mr. McCall" Mr. Carver warned "is it true that you have been bullying him Mr. Whittemore?"

"How am I the bad guy, he threw the first punch" Jackson defended and I rolled my eyes.

"You say that like you didn't have it coming" I shot back.

"That's because I'm the innocent bystander that got sacked in the face" Jackson snapped.

"Yeah, says the guy who's been giving me crap these past few weeks" I growled.

"Boys, boys.  Settle down.  This is no way to handle your issues" Mr. Carver reasoned and I slumped back in my seat.

"Mr. Carver, there's someone very important on the line for you" the secretary said hesitantly through the cracked door.

"I'll be right back, don't do anything stupid" Mr. Carver warned with a stern look, following the secretary out and closing the door behind him.

"This is all you fucking fault" Jackson muttered.

"My fault, how is this my fault?" I quizzed annoyed.

"I don't know, maybe if you hadn't broken up with me" Jackson offered with an angry tone.

"Actually it was you who broke up with me because you didn't want to go public"  I grumbled as I crossed my arms over my chest.  I avoided looking at him because this was an emotional subject for me.  Losing Jackson that day was the worst feeling ever.

"You were practically forcing me to go public, did you really expect me to be so willing?" he shot at me "I was no where near ready for that."

"I gave you a fucking choice Jackson, I told you that I wanted to come out not that we had to come out" I sniffed trying my hardest to hide my watering eyes.

"Someone was bound to find out who you were dating sooner or later" Jackson pointed out "I don't even know why you were so bound to come out anyway."  I tightened my jaw before answering

"You want to know why I wanted to come out so fucking bad?  It sucks watching so many girls walk up and openly flirt with you.  I hurt to see them hanging all over you and have you not say that you're taken" I snapped "It's hard to see the one you love having so many other options and the fear of loosing you to one of them killed me."  I bit my lip as I looked away from Jackson.  The first few tears were dripping down my face.

I hated this feeling, the feeling of being weak.  I wasn't usually one to lay my feelings out like that but I just couldn't help myself this time and now I feel so vulnerable.

"Did you just say you love me?" Jackson gasped and I just turned farther away from him in embarrassment.  Jackson remained silent and my heart was beating at a mile a minute.

"Scott" he whispered as he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.  He placed gentle hands on either side of my face and softly wiped away my stray tears.

"I love you Scott" Jackson breathed as he sat on my lap basically straddling me, and then he kissed me.  The feelings that the kiss evoked hit me like a brick wall and before I knew it I was tangling my hands in his hair loving the feel of his lips against mine.  I don't know how long we'd been kissing when I heard the door open, the principle let out a small squeal, and the door shut.  Jackson slowly pulled away and rested his forehead on mine letting out a small chuckle.  I was soon to join in.

"Are you two decent yet?" The principle called through the door and I looked at Jackson with an amused smile before we both began laughing.

"Not even close" I chuckled before again pulling Jackson's lips to mine...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here it is guys, hope you enjoyed!  ^_^