XXXI - EPILOGUE

So, two years later, Nico and I were out of highschool. But you're probably wondering what happened to Holly and how Nico's health was.

Well, here we go:

Cakey had actually beaten Holly's backbone in half, paralyzing her. The teachers bought the "fell down the stairs and out the window" excuse. Mainly because Cakey helped me stage it. It was actually really convincing to me, even. She's now in the hospital, anyhow.

And about Nico. Well... he was never exactly the same. He was definitely more cautious of people. And he didn't like the dark. Or bread. Because he said that was all Holly would allow him to eat.

Cakey's as cool as ever. Being a fangirl and screaming her head off whenever there's a Solangelo moment. It can be funny sometimes, but it's really annoying. And I still love the name Solangelo. Like, way more than anyone would ever guess.

But as of right now, I'm holding Nico's hand at our graduation ceremony. We're in the dressing room, standing in our black robes. I got a special class which allowed me to learn what I would have in my first year of college. But I don't think I want to go to collage. I'm probably gonna work at a McDonald's or something.

"Line up in alphabetical order!" Our instructor yelled over the chatter. I gave Nico's hand a squeeze and smiled. He gave me a small shy back. To think we've been dating for over three years now.

We walked onto the stage, sang the cheesiest school anthem ever, and then it was time for names.

Would Nico's name be with the "D's" or "A's?" Probably "D."

"di Angelo, Nico," somebody called. I watch Nico's legs wobble with nerves as he stood up. He looked back me for reassurance. I smiled at him, feeling like the proudest boyfriend ever.

He stumbled over his robe as he got his rolled up paper thingy. It made the whole audience aww. He looked so cute in his robe! And it was about one size too big. Making Nico mega cute!

Nico sat down, blushing at his stumble. I waited for what seemed like forever for my name to be called.

"Solace, William," someone said. I stood up and walked to where I walked to get my own rolled up paper thingy. Unlike Nico, I didn't stumble. I'm pretty sure if I did it would look near as cute, either.

A few etirnities later, and the ceremony was over. The school was holding a prom, but apparently the school was also against gays. The first rule on the list was "you must dance with someone of the opposite sex."

Cakey went up to the office to report that, but they laughed it off.

So after this, Nico and I were just gonna go to my house and have a sleepover.

And from there, we're just gonna live out our lives.

__________________________________________________________

(A/N) AAAAND THAT'S A WRAP!

Thanks so much for reading this story, guys! If you made it this far, then I freaking wuv oo! I'm probably gonna do a book two if I can ever think of a name...

But thanks for all your reads and votes! And comments! I loved the comments! They always make me laugh so much!

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it! Love ya!