XIIII

I held Nico's hand all the way back to the dorm. Nico was blushing the whole way. I don't really understand why he was, though. We've held hands before.

I held the door open for the fragile soul once we got to our dorm room. East wing, second floor, two doors down. The one on the right.

I stood right in front of the door. Nothing was next to me on my right. But I looked to my left, and saw Nico. He was standing there blushing.

Then he slammed me against the wall, leaving his hand on my chest. "Why can't I just tell you?" He shouted. "I want to! And I know you do, too!" Wow. That went from zero to a hundred real fast.

Has this happened before? In a dream, or something?

Nico shook his head from side to side in frustration. "Why can't I just say it?" He whispered to himself, looking down. Then he looked back up at me. "It's just too... embarrassing!"

Then Nico started to lean his head towords mine, pursing his lips slightly.

The kiss started off gentle, then got more rough. Nico was smashing his lips into mine, moving them in synchronization. His lips were cold, yet soothing. Soft, yet fierce. It was everything anybody could want in a kiss.

When we broke apart, Nico put his head on my shoulder and whispered, "I think you're... sexy. That's all I can bring myself to say right now."

"Maybe a bit more later?" I asked. He replied with a nod.

This has happened before. In a dream or something.

A dream! Yes, that's where it happened. So my dream literally came true. I was living a dream.

I saw Nico walk away to wrap himself up in a blanket burrito. I gently picked up his blanket burrito, setting him back down softly on the top bunk.

"Wha-?" Nico asked, confused.

"I can't do this while you're down there," I said, kissing his nose.

Nico took the hint and gently pressed his lips to mine, backing away swiftly. I slowly set my hand on his hip for encouragement.

Nico blushed a dark red. It only made him even cuter.

"You don't have to if you don't wa-" I started to say, but got cut off by Nico smashing his lips against mine again.

I rubbed my hand to his chest, down to his legs, learning every curve and dip in him.

The way he kissed me was the most important thing to me right now. You could feel months worth of love and emotion that's been kept up just spilling out. I could tell just about how much he loved me, and I tried to match that amount of love.

I love him more than anything but, somehow, I think he loves me more.

"Hey, Nico," I said, braking apart from the kiss.

"Yeah?" He said, still blushing.

I poked his cheek and cupped my hand around his face. I then jumped out of bed, waving for him to follow me down.

I then got to the ground on one knee.

And pulled out an extra McDonald's toy that I'd asked for without Nico knowing.

"Will you do me the honor," I said, "of being my boyfriend?"

Nico jumped into my arms, knocking me to the ground, and gave me another sloppy kiss.

"I'll take that as a yes," I said, pulling the hood of the hoodie out of his eyes. Nico took the toy and put it with his Superman one. Then he ran to me and sat in my lap after pulling me into a sitting position.

Then my phone started vibrating. I thought I had turned off notifications!

"Give me a second?" I asked Nico. He nodded.

HuntressCakey: I HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANY PICTURES!

DrSunshine: I changed my mind. No pictures. His cuteness is too powerful to be transmitted through a phone.

HuntressCakey: *glare* Give. Me. A. Picture. Will.

DrSunshine: Bye.

I then turned off my phone entirely, not bothering to see if she texts back.

Cakey goes crazy if she can't see her OTP happening in front of her eyes. Hopefully she won't do something too radical.

_______________________________________________________

(A/N) For the sake of... Sprite, I'm going to only update this book today. So feel free to attempt to smash your phone, or throw a mini party.

Or just... sit there. XD

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading/voting/commenting!

Yeah, I'm probably gonna update this book twice or thrice more today, so... yeah. Just a heads up, or whatever.