I

I shove a pillow on my head as soon as I realize that I'm awake. Highschool starts today.

"William Solace," My mother, Naomi Solace, calls down. "I need to be at work in an hour. Get your hiney down here!"

I drag myself out of my room and trudge into the bathroom to get ready. I slouch into the dining room to grab some cereal. I looked around for some Wheat Brands but all we had was Captain Crunch. That stuff is so sugary! It's horrible for your teeth! How do people like it?

I decided to skip breakfast today.

My mother tossed me my bookbag, which I almost ended up swallowing due to my horrible athletic abilities. "In the car," she said. "Hurry! We're going to be late!" I grabbed my suitcase and rushed to the shotgun seat.

We drove on the highway that takes me to my school, Olympus High. I wonder if it actually looks like Olympus would if it was real. Probably not, seeing as it's a school for kids with ADHD, like me.

The drive took forever. Once my mother started cursing at the traffic, I snatched my iPod out of my bookbag. I turned on I Write Sins Not Tragedies by P!ATD. What? It's a good song! You don't have to be a goth to enjoy it!

Anyhow, once we arrived, I gasped at the horror I saw. I was expecting a highschool with quartz pillars or something. It is called Olympus High!

But that wasn't even close to what I saw.

It looked like the freaking prison. But then again, don't all highschools look like prison?

I guess this one looked exceptionally like a prison.

It had a fence with barbed wire on top. There were guards at the doors, and I think there was a whole wing just for the infirmary.

What the fudge do these kids get up to? I thought as I waved goodbye to my mother. See you on my deathbed! I thought as she drove away.

I could already tell. This was going to be a rough school year.

And I haven't even looked at how bad the dorms were, yet.

____________________________________________________________

(A/N) Holy fudgcicles I'm excited for this. Thanks to TheWillSolace for coming up with the name "Olympus High." If you hadn't of made that name I probably would have called it something stupid and even more irony.

Anyway, I hope you guys are enjoying the story! Love you guys!