VI

(A/N) No, Cakey. These arent the numerals for chapter 4 in reverse. Obviously...

I was standing in a room.

I looked to my right, and nobody was there. But to my left, there was a Nico di Angelo. Just standing there.

We were in a white room. It was really bright, too. I was trying to figure out where I was but as soon as my mind got working, I felt as if I was being slammed into the wall. I felt a hand on my chest.

Nico's hands, to be exact.

"Why can't I just tell you?" Nico screamed in my face. "I want to! And I know you do, too!"

Nico just shook his head from side to side in frustration. "I just can't say it!" I then made a sound that sounded like an angry bunny.

Nico started to lean his head towords mine.

And the next thing I knew, he was sloppily smashing his lips into mine. His lips seemed cold, but soothing. I don't remember breaking apart, but when I opened my eyes he was blushing and looking at his feet. "I think you're... sexy," he said. "That's all I can bring myself to say, right now."

I then felt as if I was being kicked in the head by soemthing wet, and opened my eyes, nearly tumbling out of bed. What was I dreaming of, again?

Nico was standing up, with an it-wasn't-me expression on his face. I looked at my bed, wich had the result of a water-balloon-wake-up-call on it.

"Nico?" I asked, waving my hand across the mess on the bed.

"Just wanted to wake you," he said.

"... It's a Saturday, Neeks," I said. We had been at this school for almost two months now. The past few months have been pretty uneventful. Nico and I would talk in the classes we had together. I would get lost while looking for our dorm and Nico would have to come find me in the library. That's the only place that I could find in this school. We played Twenty Questions a few more times. I still didn't learn any vital information about Nico yet.

Nico looked a little embarrassed. "It is?" He asked, putting on the most innocent face imaginable.

"Yeah," I said.

"Really?" Nico asked.

"No, Nico it's a Wednesday," I said, sarcastically.

"What a waste of a water balloon," Nico said, dissapointed.

I looked at the sunshine out of the window. "Wanna go somewhere today?" I asked. It was such a beautiful day. Too pretty to waste.

"Where to?" Nico asked, looking at the window. I saw something that caught my eye.

"Wanna go to Starbucks?" I asked, pointing to the coffee shop down the road. Nico nodded, and we went to get dressed.

**Time skip brought to you by not realizing it's a Saturday**

We arrived at Starbucks. I held the door open for the fragile little Nico. "Ladies first," I said with a smirk on my face.

"Shut up, Solace," Nico groaned, but still went through the door.

We studied the menu for about ten minutes. Everything looked so good!

I ended up ordering a Chocolate Mocha Latte. It was pretty decent, considering all the sugar and artificial flavors it had in it.

"I'll have a regular black coffee," Nico said, eyeing me suspiciously.

I had completely forgot about that little talk we had. He liked his women how he liked his coffee. Nico told me that once. A regular black coffee was hot, I guess.

We took a seat next to a huge window that was about ten feet long. When I was about halfway done with my drink, I noticed that Nico hadn't even touched his.

"Not thirsty?" I asked. Nico apparently noticed that he had coffee in front of him, and took a huge sip.

And immediately spit it back into the cup.

"How do people drink this?" Nico exclaimed.

I smiled a huge grin. "So that's it!" I exclaimed, jumping up and down in my seat. "You don't like coffee!"

"Shut up!" Nico said, very loudly. Good thing the coffee shop was nearly empty.

"So... " I said, raising my head on my hands, "What kind of guys you into?"

Nico blushed. "Can we go?" He mumbled, embarrassed.

I smiled a little. "Sure," I said kindly, and opened the door for him.

So Nico di Angelo was gay...

Interesting.

_________________________________________________

(A/N) Hiya, peeps! Author Chan, here! I actually forgot that today is really Saturday. I'm so smart!

Anyway, hope you guys are enjoying the story! Please leave opinions and suggestions in the comments!

By the way, I'm thinking about doing some Solangelo One Shots. I tried to do some once...

Failed horribly.

Thanks for reading!