II

(A/N) In case you haven't figured it out, I'm using Roman Numerals to number the chapters.

I cautiously walk into the school. Why does it feel like everybody is watching me? I slowly walk to the front desk to ask where my dormitory is. I walk up to a lady with a messy bun on the top of her head. She wore horn brimmed glasses and blood red lipstick. Her name tag read "Mrs. Dodds."

"Hello, dear," She spoke in a high-pitched girly voice, "How may I help you?" I didn't really want to trust her but I didn't really have a choice.

"Um... I was wondering where my dorm is," I said. "Name is William Solace."

"Ah, Yes," Mrs. Dodds replied, "You go by the name Will, right?" I nodded my head as a reply. "Yes, it's on the east wing, second floor, two doors down. The one on the right."

I got a blank look in my eyes. That's a lot of directions at once. Mrs. Dodds smiled sweetly at me.

"Do you need me to right it down, dear?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am," I said, "Please." She wrote down the directions on a pink post-it note.

"Oh, and you have a roommate. I think he's already here," Mrs. Dodds said. Oh. I have a roommate? I sorta liked that idea, I guess.

I walked to the east wing which, by far, looked like the nicest part of the school. I took the stairs up to the second floor, and went two doors down. I entered the one on the right. As soon as I walked it... I noticed how much it looked like a jail cell.

The walls were gray and all of the colors were so bland. The bunk beds didn't look to soft and the room was already trashed. I was about to unpack when I noticed a heap of blankets on the bottom bunk.

I did the smart thing and poked it.

"Ow!" A voice called. I went around to an opening of the cylinder heap of blankets. I saw a cute little face poking out. He had black hair, dark brown eyes, and was adorable. He was reading a book while wrapped in, what looked like, a blanket burrito.

"Sorry!" I said, sorta panicking. How could I dare hurt something as adorable as a blanket burrito?

"It's fine," the boy said. "You must be my roommate." He hopped out of bed so we could do introductions.

"William Solace," I said, holding out my hand. "But please, don't call me William. I prefer Will."

The kid scrunched up his face at the sight of my hand. I looked at it. It looked pretty clean to me.

"Nico di Angelo," the boy said. "And I don't like physical contact. No offence."

"None taken," I replied.

So that's who my roommate was. An adorable boy who wraps himself up into a blanket burrito and reads... what book was he reading? Well, the point is, he reads. And wraps himself in blanket burritos. And doesn't like physical contact. And it's fudging adorable.

At least he isn't some gangster kid who smokes pot and yells their lungs out all day.

Maybe this school year wasn't going to be as bad as I thought.

____________________________________________________________

(A/N) Yeah! Chapter two, peeps! *holds up two fingers* TWO!

I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! It's, hopefully, gonna get better.

Thanks for reading! Love you guys!