XVII

I held Nico's hand as we walked down the hall to the cafeteria. Cakey walked in front of us, turning around to take pictures every so often.

She's been doing that for about a week. Two days after she came here, we finally allowed her to.

Only because if we declined the offer, she'd set up cameras in our room.

"Why must you take so many?" I asked after she took her sixty-eighth picture for that day.

"Because," Cakey said.

"Because why?" Nico asked.

"Because Solangelo," Cakey said.

"God, Cakey," I groaned. "You don't have to ship it to our face!"

Cakey smirked. "Rose says the exact same thing."

Who's Rose? Cakey never told me about her "Wattpad Siblings." But I honestly don't care about who Rose is right now.

"And I kind of do," Cakey said. "How could I just not ship it to your faces?"

I groaned and kept walking.

When we got to the cafeteria, Cakey and Nico opened the doors on the left and right. I was left to walk down the middle, feeling like a boss.

"Walking down the centre of something doesn't make you cool, Will," Cakey said.

Nico laughed. "True."

I flicked Cakey on the head and poked Nico's cheek. How dare they try to ruin my pure awesomeness?

Once we all got our lunches and sat down. Nico and I normally took our lunches back to our room, but Cakey insisted on making us sit in the lunch room.

Nico held my hand under the table as we ate. "So," Cakey said, trying to make conversation.

I took a leaf out of Nico's book and said, "Are you trying to make conversation with me?"

But the thing is, Nico said the exact same thing, causing Cakey to fangirl a bit.

"Omgs! You guys are so cute!" She squealed loud enough for the whole cafeteria to hear.

I looked around the cafeteria to see if anybody bothered to look at us. Luckily, I didn't see anybody right away. But once I looked around a good bit, I saw a girl eyeing us suspiciously. She had braided golden hair that hung over one shoulder. She was wearing a white dress, and was very pretty for a girl of the age fourteen or fifteen.

"Why are you glaring at Holly?" Cakey asked, looking at the girl. So that's her name. Holly.

"Who?" Nico asked, stretching his neck to get a better view. Once he saw her, he immediately sank back into his seat. "So that's what her name was."

"Who?" Cakey asked, looking at us. She was clearly confused.

"It's nothing," I said, breaking my eyes away from Holly.

"It's clearly something," Cakey said.

There was mediocre silence, then Cakey gasped.

"Did she try to ruin Solangelo?" Cakey asked. "Do I need to kill her?"

"Sorta," Nico said.

"She tried to become Nico's girlfriend," I said, having horrible memories.

Cakey glared at her food. She, apparently, wasn't very fond of the girl called Holly.

We continued to eat in silence. Every so often, I would glance back at Holly. That girl never seemed to take her eyes off this table. Has she always watched us like that?

After thirty more minutes of that, I was starting to feel really uncomfortable.

"Uh, are you guys ready to go?" I asked, trying to look normal. I didn't want to alarm anybody.

"Yeah," Nico said. "We have math in a few minutes, anyhow."

I took one last glance at Holly, who was still watching us like a hawk.

"Let's go," I said, grabbing Nico's hand firmly.

__________________________________________________________________

(A/N) Yes, I am making Holly the bad guy of this story. If you got a problem with it, I'm sorry.

If you forgot who Holly is, she's a Nike kid. But I'm just gonna pull her name because it sounds evil for some reason. I'm gonna totally screw up her personality. Sorry. XD

Hope you guys enjoy the story, though!

By the way, seeing as there aren't any blanket burritos in this chapter, leave a comment if you're wrapped up in one.

I, currently, am rocking a blanket burrito.

Until next time.
(I've only now realized how cheesy I can be. But that isn't related to anything. Just wanted to put it.)