XXVI

I started tapping my foot. Where was he? He was suppose to get here ten minutes ago!

Where was he? Where was he? Where was he?

"Okay, class," the instructor said. "Turn to page three hundred ninety-four."

Nico didn't show up all class period. Or in any other of the classes we had together. Was something wrong with him? Did Holly do something? Do I need to get Cakey to kill her?

As soon as the lunch bell rang, I dashed to the east wing. That's where our dorms were. I found mine. I knew Cakey would be eating lunch in there right now. If something goes wrong, I'll be able to call on her for backup.

I ran a few doors past mine, looking for his room number.

Once I spotted it, I went up to it and banged on the door as loud as possible. Did Holly not show up for her classes, too? I kept banging on the door.

Nobody answered.

I stood there, slamming on the door in a variety of ways. Still, nobody answered, so I resorted to trying the doorknob. Maybe it's unlocked.

I turned it. Yeah, it's unlocked.

I slowly walked into the room, afraid of what I was going to see. What if Holly stabbed Nico? No, she wouldn't do that. She likes him, right?

I stepped in, looking around in the dark room. I didn't bother to turn on the lights. I had a bad feeling about turning on the lights.

"Nico?" I whispered into the darkness.

"Will?" Nico asked, sounding like he'd been... crying? Why would my little blanket burrito cry? I'm going to kill the person who made this happen!

"You didn't show up for classes," I said, trying to locate his voice. I think it was coming from the bed.

"I didn't... want to," Nico said, pausing after 'didn't.'

"Are you okay, Neeks?" I asked, making my way over to the bed.

"Don't!" Nico yelled, shuffling around on the bed.

I felt shocked. And hurt. Something had to be wrong with him.

"Guys?" Somebody at the door asked, flicking on the lights.

Suddenly, a white mess fell onto the girl, caging her in some sort of net.

"What?" Cakey yelled. "Since when does cutting on the lights mean death or something?"

I ignored her, more worried about Nico.

"Nico," I said, taking a few steps closer to his bundle of blankets on the bed. "Are you alright?"

Nico paused for a minute. "I'm fine."

"Nico-"

"Please leave," he said. I heard Cakey gasp in the backround.

"O... okay," I said, turning around and leaving. If he didn't want me to be here, I wasn't going to upset him.

"But-" Cakey tried to protest as I dragged her out with me.

He probably was just sick. And wanted some alone time.

Yeah. That's it.

_______________________________________________________________

(A/N) Poor Will...

I'm sorry Will! I'm sorry I write this! You don't deserve this!

Anyhow, I hope you guys enjoyed! Thanks for reading!