XXII

Cakey zoomed in on that person. "I don't think I've seen that person before," she mumbled with her face inches from the screen.

"You sure you don't have some investigation stalking us?" I asked. Nice let out a laugh.

"No, I don't think it's the OSF Group," Cakey said, shaking her head.

"The Roe SF?" Nico asked, clearly alarmed.

"No, the O-S-F," Cakey cleared up.

"The what?" I asked.

Cakey stood up on the bed and whipped out a badge. "The Official Solangelo Fangirl group!

"What?" Nico asked giving her a "girl-you-crazy" look.

Cakey shoved the badge in my face. "Agent Cakey, leader of the OSF!"

"What?" Nico and I asked at the same time.

"How many members are there?" I asked, worried now.

"Um..." Cakey ran downstairs, then came back up in a period of twenty seconds. "Two."

"Will!" My mother called from downstairs. "I'm an Official Solangelo Fangirl now!"

I heard her chuckle and fall silent once again.

"You know I'm going to murder you, right?" Nico asked while pulling out his Happy Meal toy.

"You're too innocent to be a murderer," Cakey said, going back to searching the cameras.

"Whatever," Nico huffed, rolling his eyes.

We kept searching through the footage for a good five hours.

We would have kept searching until midnight if my stomach hadn't of wanted food. It betrayed me.

"We should probably eat," Nico muttered, hopping off the bed.

"Oh, I need to get home!" Cakey yelled after looking at the clock. She swiftly threw her stuff in her bag. "Cya later!" She yelled while running out the door. We watched as she ran down the street.

"I should probably get home too... " Nico mumbled, looking at the door. I pulled him into a tight hug.

"No way am I letting you out of my sight until we solve this stalker case," I whispered in his ear. "Tell your parents that you're staying with a friend this summer."

"Fine by me," Nico whispered into my ear, pulling out his phone.

Suddenly, Cakey appeared back into the doorway. "Use protection!" She yelled, chucking a bottle of sunscreen at Nico.

"Why sunscreen?" He asked, turning back to Cakey, who had disappeared.

"Probably because I'm too hot for my own good," I said, trying to boost my ego.

"Yeah right," Nico grunted. But I saw that cheeky blush appearing on his face.

"I like that girl, you know," my mom said, appearing in the doorway. "And there's something on the back of your shirts." She pulled off two stickers that read 'Will Solace.' I assumed she got that from my shirt. The other one read 'Nico di Angelo.'

I was gonna let Nico loose on Cakey someday. Then we'll see who has the last laugh.

Well, if it's Nico I'm setting on her, then probably Cakey.

____________________________________________________________

(A/N) Yeah... that's the chapter. It would have came out sooner if I wasn't getting my hair cut.

I am currently rocking a pixie cut. XD

Do you guys think I've over used the "use protection" joke?

... Nah.

But thanks for reading or commenting or whatever you're c doing right now.

Ff you want to join the OSF Group, ask Cakecat001. Sorry, Cakey, but I'm making it a thing XD

And also, thanks to Cakey for the idea for this chapter. THAT GIRL IS A FREAKING GENIUS!