VII

As soon as we got home from Starbucks, I threw myself on my bed.

Nico di Angelo was gay.

Then could that mean my dream was true? I mean, I've only known the boy for a few months. But the dream felt so real! I could basically see the emotions in Nico's eyes.

No! It was just a dream! I think to myself over and over again. Nico di Angelo couldn't like me. I mean, no matter how adorable and perfect I think he is, we're just... friends. Only friends. Nothing more.

Adorable and perfect. Those words replayed again over and over in my mind. I called him perfect. I thought to myself. Well he is perfect... to me, at least.

Wait. Hold it, hold it, hold it. I called Nico freaking di Angelo perfect.

... Did I just admit that I like Nico? Do I like Nico? Were girls ever attractive to me? How long have I liked boys? Do I even freaking like that child? I had to get these questions off my mind.

I looked at the clock. Ten in the afternoon.

I rolled over, adjusting myself so I could look under me at the bottom bunk. "Nico?" I called.

A sleepy voice answered me, "Yeah?" Why was he asleep in the middle of the day?

"You never told me what kind of guys you're into," I said, hanging my head over the edge of the bed so I can see him all wrapped up in a blanket burrito.

"Shut up," Nico said, "I'm not in the mood for your stupid jokes."

"What if I said it's a serious question?"

Nico was quiet for a few seconds. "What do you mean by that?"

"It's just a question, Nico," I said, maybe a little too defensively.

Nice gave out a loud sigh. "There's one guy I'm sorta, kinda into."

So Nice had a crush. There. He doesn't like me. But who else has Nice ever talked to? He didn't have any - many - friends at the boarding school.

"And who is this guy?" I asked, making the word 'guy' stand out.

"I swore to myself that I'd never tell him," Nico said, sinply.

"When did you do that?" I ask, curiously. "When did you swear to yourself?" I'm pretty sure if I heard Nico talking to himself, I would have heard.

"When you weren't around," Nico mumbled, the words almost inaudible. I saw a pinkish blush creep onto Nico's cheeks and nose. "I've already said too much," Nico said as he buried himself deeper into his blanket burrito.

I laughed at the adorable sight. "Little Blanket Burrito," I mumbled under my breath. That was the one thing that described Nico. Blanket Burrito. Cute, comfy, and gives you a warm fuzzy feeling.

... Probably not that last reason. That was just Nico.

My perfect little blanket burrito. I thought as I drifted off to sleep. Ten thirty a.m. naps felt good.

____________________________________________________

(A/N) So this chapter was freaking adorable. Hope you guys are enjoying the story! I'm planning to have a tiny but of drama soon. You'll probably be able to guess what it is as soon as I get close to it.

Thanks for reading!