XXIV

"I, surprisingly, missed this place," I told Nico as we walked into Olympus high.

"Same," he said. We were obviously thinking about the same moment.

"Guys!" A voice called from across the room. It was Cakey, obviously. "Nice to be back, huh?"

"Yeah," Nico said, "I got you, my Sunshine and no stalkers."

I laughed. "Yeah, practically heaven."

"Plus Cakey," Nico said. "She wouldn't be in my heaven."

"Shush your adorkable face," Cakey said. "I'm in everyone's heaven."

We walked to the front desk in silence. Mrs. Dodds was there, but she was definitely older. It's weird seeing her again.

"Um... Mrs. Dodds?" I said as we walked up to the desk. "We're looking for our new dorm rooms."

Mrs. Dodds smiled sweetly at the three of us. "Yes, let's see," She said, typing stuff on her computer.

"Yes... yes," Mrs. Dodds mumbled. "Okay, you and you are going to share a dorm." She pointed at me and....

Cakey?

"And you," she said, pointing to Nico, "will share a room with a young female named Holly." She winked at Nico.

"Wait!" I said, very loudly. "Is it possible for you to change that up a bit?"

"Hey, Nico," said a girly voice from behind me, completely making me forget about Mrs. Dodds. I turned around to see a girl with golden hair grabbing Nico's arm. Like she freaking owned him!

The girl had on a highly revealing white dress. She walked with her chest stuck out a little, making it seem like she had a bigger chest. Her golden hair was pushed back with a head band. She was smiling a sneaky smile that could only mean no good.

"What do you want?" Cakey and I growled at the same time. We were both, obviously, way too overprotective of Nico.

"Oh, just wanted to say hi," she said, trying to be as seductive as possible.

"Go away," Cakey and I said at the same time, once again.

"Ni," Holly said, putting on the most cheesy pout face ever, "you don't mind, do you?"

Well, if you give him a stupid nickname like Ni, that's not gonna help your current situation.

"Go away," Nico said, shoving Holly off his arm. Holly giggled, clearly thinking that was a 'playful' move.

"Okay," she giggled, "see you at the dorm!"

"Should I start..." Cakey asked, her voice trailing off.

"You better get working on it!" I yelled as Cakey pulled out her computer and sat down on the floor. She didn't give a shiz that it was in the middle of the main hallway. She needed to get to work!

_____________________________________________________

(A/N) Oh my Gods! I can't wait to start on next chapter! Gonna do that now!

Leave your opinions in the comments, and I'll see you later