IV

(A/N) (Most of my readers won't get this joke) See, Cakey? It's not just a bunch of capital "I's!" I added a "V" too! :P

I rolled over in my bed.

As soon as I did, there was a falling sensation.

Then a thud! My eyes flew open, and I saw a curious Nico di Angelo smiling down upon me. "Great way to start the morning," he said, sarcastically. I was not gonna let him be sarcastic this early in he morning.

"Yeah. That's how I always wake up. Nothing like breaking your back at this time of the day." Boom. There. Done. In your face, di Angelo.

Nico rolled his eyes. "Yes, I simply love having to be rushed in the hospital at...," he paused to look at the clock, "seven o'clock in the morning."

Fine. You win this round, di Angelo. But I'm going to get you for that.

Nico hopped out of bed. "By the way, what's your first class?" He asked. Aww! I didn't know he actually cared!

"Not that I care, or anything," he added, smirking.

... Meanie

"I have CPR lessons," I say. Nico looked shocked. When he was shocked, it really brought out the brown in his eyes. It made him look adorable!

"Oh... uh... same," he said.

Now it was my time for payback. "Tryin' to learn mouth to mouth, eh?" I said, adding in a smirk somewhere. Nico looked like he wanted to slap me for that.

"Joke!" I said. "It was a joke!"

"It better have been a joke!"

"It had been a joke!"

Lord. Why did Nico get so defensive about stuff like that. Then I remembered something. Maybe if I asked about...

"Hey, di Angelo," I said, "want some coffee?" He looked at me, then got an expression on his face that I can't really describe. Like he was remembering something.

"Nah," he said. "I'm good."

Crap. Mission failed.

I got dressed and headed to the CPR instruction class thingy. Nico made me agree to pretend like we don't know each other and we never met. That boy was really strange. I was down the hall before Nico even let himself step a foot out of out dorm door.

His plan failed as soon as I got to the class.

"Mr. Solace," our instructor said. "Where is Mr. di Angelo? I believe you two share a dorm room?"

Nico must have heard him, because he came running into the room, tripping as he slid through the doorframe.

"I'm alive!" He claimed. I snorted at that.

"Good to know," the instructor said.

We took a seat next to each other in the back of the class.

"So... you ran in here," I said to Nico, "and tripped over the doorframe... just to state that 'you're alive?'"

Nico stuck his tongue out at me.

"Teachers," he grumbled. "Don't like them. They're like monsters."

"Good to know," I said, while unconsciously making a mental note in my brain about that.

Nico slapped his forehead. "Why did I tell you that?"

I smirked. "Because I'm the best friend you'll ever have," I said, teasingly.

"Solace and di Angelo!" Our instructor called. "Enough chit chat!"

We kept our mouths shut for the rest of the class.

____________________________________________________________

(A/N) Hiya, guys! Hope you're enjoying the story so far! It's so fun writing it! ^-^

Soon I'll only be able to upload maybe once a day on each story that I'm currently working on. Thank the Gods that I'm smart...-ish.

School starts on the 27th so don't expect an upload at seven in the morning on that day. And I just realized that I should be posting this on my message board and not in a book.

Oh well.