XVIII

(A/N) Dunno what month it actually is in the story, but we're saying that it's June and it's been June for two weeks. Deal with it XD

Nico and I waved goodbye to Cakey as we headed to our different dormitory rooms.

"Holly," I grumbled as I flopped down on Nico's bed. Nico curled up into a ball beside me.

"It's okay," he mumbled into my ear. "She could have done worst."

I looked at Nico. Leave it to a blanket burrito to lighten the mood. I put my hand on his head, moving his bangs out of his eyes with my thumb.

I kissed his forehead. "Love you, my Blanket Burrito."

Nico pecked my lips swiftly. "L-love you, t-too, Sunshine," he stuttered out.

I smiled at the little teenager next to me, giving him a lingering kiss.

"Will," Nico murmured into the kiss, "can I do something?"

"Sure," I said, moving my head back, wondering what Nico was gonna do. I watched as Nico went into the closet, bringing out a bunch of blankets.

"Can we make a blanket fort?" He asked, giving me puppy eyes. Except "puppy" wasn't the right word. His eyes were way more adorable than a puppy's. There was absolutely no way that anybody could say "no" to those eyes. Even demons would agree to build a blanket fort with him.

"Sure," I said, crawling out of bed to get some chairs.

Once the fort was done, Nico crawled inside first.

"Wow," he whispered, surprised at our excellent building skills.

Okay, maybe he was just surprised that it was standing. It was basically just a bunch of blankets piled up on a few chairs.

Nico wrapped his arms around me, his head leaning into my stomach. "I'm gonna miss you, Sunshine."

What does he mean? "What?" I asked, cocking my head.

"School ends in a week," Nico said, looking straight into my eyes. "Summer break."

I threw a pillow at Nico's chest. "You just now tell me?" I asked, sort of yelling. But not in an angry way.

"I thought you knew!" Nico yelled back, but in an excited voice.

"Why do you sound excited?" I yelled in a curious voice.

"I like yelling!" Nico yelled back.

I laughed at him. "How are you so cute?" I ask. "Wouldn't keeping all that cuteness in that small body kill a person?"

"Because I'm not cute!" Nico complained, nestling his head into my side.

I heard a soft click coming from the door of the fort.

"Hiya, guys!" Cakey said, looking at her camera. I started to throw pillows at her. "Gotta run!" She yelled, dashing out the door.

"One more week of school," I said in disbelief.

"We'll keep in touch," Nico said while pulling out a phone.

"Yeah," I said, hugging Nico into my side.

One more week until summer. Only then did I relize I haven't texted or call my mother all school year.

She didn't know I had a boyfriend. Or that I was even gay.

Welp. She's gonna have some huge surprises coming her way.

____________________________________________________________________

(A/N) I looked all over the Wiki for Will's birthday. Just couldn't find it. So he's already 15, okay. No complaints? Good.

I'm seriously regretting my Roman Numerals choice. Oh well. That's why Google exists. If I get them wrong, then blame Google.

Anyhow, there's gonna be a bit of drama in the next few chapters and then there's gonna be the main event. You'll figure it out in a split second once I get within two chapters of it XD

I'm so creative. (Not.)

Anyways, thanks for reading, commenting, and voting!