XXVII

"What was wrong with him?" Cakey asked me once we got back to our room.

"I don't know," I said. I was really worried! It was, what? The second day of school?

I face planted into my pillow and dozed off. I didn't give a crappie about the rest of the classes I had that day. I would just copy Cakey's notes.

... And test answers.

*ENTERING DREAM MODE*

I open my eyes, but I can't see or remember anything. All I can hear is:

"NO!" A voice yelled. It was a male, but he sounded adorable. "I...I don't want to!"

"Why not, Ni?" A more feminine voice asked. "Are you scared?"

"N-no!" The boy called Ni yelled. "I'm just... "

"Just what?" The girl asked. If I could see them, I bet the girl would look like a freaking tiger.

"I'm... I'm saving it," the boy said in a very meek voice.

The girl gasped in surprised. "Why would you do that?"

"Willl" the boy whimpered.

*EXITING DREAM MODE*

"ILL! WILL!" Somebody shouted. It was a female voice, so I assumed it was Cakey.

"What?" I yelled, rolling over and managing to smack Cakey in the face.

"First of all: Ow!" Cakey said. "Second: There's a 'care package' out side."

She did the little rabbit ear quotation marks thingy with her fingers when she said 'care package.'

I walked over to the door, checking the time on the way. It was around two in the morning. Who would be visiting at this hour? Who would be visiting me, anyways?

I opened the door, taking a peek outside. I couldn't see anybody, so I just opened the door the full way.

Nobody was there. "Hello?" I asked.

"Hello, William Solace," a voice said. I looked around, still seeing nobody. I looked at the wall by the door.

There she was.

Holly.

"Holly," I said in a harsh voice.

"AAAAAHHHHH!" A voice yelled from in the room. "LET ME DROP KICK HER! LET ME AT HER!"

I had to grab Cakey's shoulders to stop her.

"What do you want, Holly?" I asked.

"Well," Holly said, looking a little sad. "I woke up... and... Nico wasn't in his bed..."

"What?" I yelled to her face. "What happened to him?"

"I don't know!" Holly yelled back.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Cakey yelled, wiggling out of my grasp. She ran up and grabbed Holly's designer dress collar. "WHERE DID YOU PUT THAT BLANKET BURRITO?!"

"Let me go!" Holly yelled.

I grabbed Cakey. She wiggled out of my grasp a few more times. I ended up having to lock her in the closet so Holly and I could talk.

"So," I said. "Tell me what you know."

_____________________________________________________

(A/N) So, this books already halfway done!... it was actually halfway done a while ago. XD

But thanks for reading! And commenting! And, hopefully, voting! Love ya!