XV

IMPORTANT: Welcome to the Special-Edition-Cakey-Chapter! It's going to be told from Cakey's P.O.V. Enjoy!

HuntressCakey: I HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANY PICTURES!

DrSunshine: I changed my mind. No pictures. His cuteness is too powerful to be transmitted through a phone.

HuntressCakey: *glare* Give. Me. A. Picture. Will.

DrSunshine: Bye.

I slammed my phone down on my desk. All I want are some pictures, Will! Is that to much to ask for? It's not my fault that Solangelo is the perfect ship made up by the Gods!

By the way, I'm Cakey! You don't need to know my last name. I ship Solangelo, Roe, and a lot of other stuff. My books consist of original, random, and fanfiction. I believe in Greek Gods. I'm very weird, because who need normal when you can ship and be different.

Going back to ships, Will probably didn't write this in his parts of the story but Roe is the combining of two people named Rose di Angelo and Leo Valdez. (Rose always denies that she ships it, but I know she secretly does.)

Anyway, that's enough about me. (Even though this whole chapter is about me.)

"Cakey!" My sister called. "Mom wants to talk to you!"

"About what?" I called back. Why would Mom need me? I normally just lay down in my room and write stories, not caring about the real world.

I didn't get an answer from my sister, so I got up and had to actually move my feet to get to my mother.

"Need something?" I asked, once I got to the living area. Mom was reading some papers that looked really important.

"Cakey," My mother said, "how would you like to go to a boarding school?"

What? Why? I'm a good kid! I might have ADHD, but I can normally keep it under control...

I can sometimes keep it under control.

"Where?" I asked my mom, walking closers to see the paper.

"It's called Olympus High," she said. "A boarding school for kids with ADHD." Okay, so it isn't for outlaws. Good.

"Um... can I ask my friend's opinion about it, first?" I asked.

"Uh huh," Mom said and continued reading about the school.

Hopefully Will didn't turn off his phone.

HuntressCakey: Will.

HuntressCakey: Will, you on?

HuntressCakey: Will, answer me.

It was a full hour before he answered me.

DrSunshine: WHAT DO YOU WANT, CAKEY?!

HuntressCakey:

1. Did you kiss your angel?
2. Send me pictures.
3. Know anything about Olympus High?
4. Send me some pictures. Now.

DrSunshine:

1. Go away.
2. Go away.
3. Yeah.
4. Get the fudge away.

HuntressCakey: You're so annoying.

HuntressCakey: But what do you know about Olympus High?

DrSunshine: It's my school. Why are you suddenly asking?

HuntressCakey: Cya later. Gotta pack some bags.

DrSunsnine: ... what?

I turned off my phone, and ran to the living room.

"Mom!" I yelled. "I wanna go to Olympus High!"

"Well, you seem excited about it," she said with wide eyes.

I smirked. If only she knew what my intentions were.

"When do I start?" I asked.

"Um... Monday," Mom said, "which is tomorrow."

"Gonna go pack!" I yelled, running back to my room."

Perfect. Now I can meet the little blanket burrito that Will keeps talking about. I made sure to pack a camera and...some video cameras.

Just in case.

________________________________________________________

(A/N) This chapter is dedicated to Cakecat001 for being awesome and giving me fabulous ideas. And this chapter was also based off of her so...

I hope I got your character right again!

Probably gonna update more than I said I would today.

HOLY SWIZZLE! I JUST NOTICED THIS IS CHAPTER 15!

Nooo! I only plan to have 35 or so chapters! (●.● )

Anyhow, thanks for reading, voting, commenting, or totally ignoring this story XD

But I love all of you!
(New schedule for today: I have no idea how many times I'm gonna update)