XXV

"Miss Cakey," somebody said from behind us. "What are you doing?" Did everybody really not know Cakey's last name? Did she even have a last name?

"Um..." Cakey said, turning around to see Mr. Z."I was just... " she closed her computer and got up.

Yeah, we were and had been on the floor in the main hallway for about three hours now. Cakey was trying to hack into the school website to at least change Nico's roommate. Somewhere during that period of time, Mrs. Dodds had dropped a map on my head.

"Time to go already?" I asked.

Cakey led us to a darkened room and locked the door behind us. I think this room was an unused janitor closet. It smelled of puke and bleach. My favorite...

"Okay," Cakey told Nico and I. "As soon as we enter the dorm rooms, it's all over."

"What?" Nico and I said together. What did she mean?

"I can't change it if there's video proof of us being in those rooms," she said. Smart girl.

"Wait," Nico said, blushing. "There are video cameras in the rooms?"

"Yup," Cakey said.

"And do they keep all of the footage?" I asked.

"Well, yeah," Cakey said, raising an eyebrow at us. "Why?"

"No reason!" Nico and I yelled at the same time. We could never let Cakey know!

"Did Solangelo happen?!" Cakey squealed.

"No!" Nico and I yelled in unison.

"Good luck with the dorms!" Cakey yelled as she dashed out of the room. I was 99.99% sure she was going to look at security footage of our last year.

"Nico?" I asked, as we walked to our new dorms, which were only a few rooms down from each other. I looked at him to see if he was fine.

"I'm fine," Nico said, giving me a small smile.

"Hey, Blanket Burrito," I said, snickering, "close your eyes for a moment."

Nico stopped in his tracks, closing his eyes.

I bent down to him, and gave him a passionate French kiss. Then I reached for his palm and placed a toy Spiderman in it.

"I love you," I said. "No matter what."

I watched Nico as he walked pass my room and into his own. He still looked a little dumbstruck by what just happened. It really wasn't like us to kiss in public. But I just couldn't stop myself.

He just looked so innocent right there. So adorable and pure and sweet!

"Oh my glorious fudge!" Cakey yelled as she ran up to me. "That had to be one of my top ten Solangelo moments!" I watched as she stared at her camera.

"Give me that!" I yelled, grabbing for the camera.

"Never!"

I ended up chasing her for half the night. I eventually gave up and let her keep the freaking camera.

I just layed down to sulk about Nico. I felt a soft, gentle hand rubbing my back.

"It's okay," Cakey said. "You'll see him in classes. And on weekends."

How was that girl so smart? I totally forgot about those times!

_____________________________________________________________________

(A/N) Shhh! Don't tell anyone I published this! I'm suppose to be doing my homework right now! XD

(I'm a savage)

Curse you Hades! How can I possibly do my homework while I need to finish this story?!

But thanks for reading, voting, and commenting!