XXX

(A/N) Kudos to Pintrest and AngelicaNicole62442 for the media. It's basically the plot of this story. X)

"Nico!" I gasped, running over and kicking Holly. She landed at Cakey's feet. I silently congratulated myself on that amazing score.

"Will," Nico said, sounding as if he'd been crying. He also sounded thirsty. I put a comforting hand on his cheek. He felt extremely food deprived. Not anything a few dozen Happy Meals couldn't fix.

"I'm here," I said, pulling him into a hug. "You're safe, my little Blanket Burrito."

"I'm sorry," Nico whispered into my ear. "You had to go through all that trouble for me."

I leaned back, grabbing Nico's shoulders. I looked him in the eyes for a few seconds, thinking about how I could prove a point. Then, I smashed our lips together.

His lips were cracked and rough, but I wasn't going to stop. It didn't matter that it hurt a little when the roughness rubbed on my lips. He was mine. I wasn't going to let Holly stop me from kissing him. She could do anything, but he will always be mine.

I pulled back. "I would do anything for you," I said, looking directly into Nico's eyes.

"AAAAAHHH!" Holly yelled from across the room. "GET THE HELL OFF MY BACK!"

I covered up Nico's ears. He was too pure to be ruined by words!

I had to cover his eyes, too. Cakey was standing on Holly's back and whacking her with a stick. Where did she get a stick from? Her pockets, probably.

"NEVER TOUCH NICO AGAIN!" Cakey yelled as she brought the stick down on Holly's back again.

"HE'S- AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

"HE'S NOT YOURS!" Cakey yelled and continued to smash Holly's backbone.

"Let's go," I told Nico and grabbed his hand.

"What about Holly?" Nico asked. "Won't people wonder why her back's broken?"

"She tripped down the stairs," I said. Yeah, that's what we're gonna tell people.

I led Nico back into the school and managed to sneak him into my dormitory.

"Are you okay?" I asked Nico.

"Yeah, but... " Nico said, looking down at his bare feet.

"But what, love?" I asked. Then I started to blush when I realized that was the first time I called him something normal like "love" or "dear."

"A kiss," Nico mumbled. I was about to lean in when he said something else. "And a Happy Meal."

I chuckled a little. "I'll get you all the Happy Meals in the world."

Then I gave him that kiss he wanted.

"I love you," Nico mumbled into the kiss.

I grabbed his hip. "I love you so much I wanna wrap you up like a little burrito."

"After we get McDonald's," Nico said, going into the bathroom to get ready. He must have really wanted McDonald's. I mean, he just got rescued!

"Need any help in there?" I called before Nico shut the door.

"Shut up!" Nico yelled, slamming the door.

He can even be adorable right after being kidnapped.

_______________________________________________________________

(A/N) I planned 35 chapters! How did I end up with less? Probably because my estimation sucks.

Yeah, I'm gonna end this soon. But I'm thinkin' about a second book.

But tell me how you would like it to end! I'm thinking about a graduation epilogue. Cuz if I'm making a second book, it isn't going to be another high-school one. If it was, I'd probably just repeat myself.

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting!!!