IIX

(IMPORTANT: I'm adding a special character named Cakey. The idea for this chapter does not belong to me, but to my friend Cakecat001, who the character Cakey is also based off of. Now read the chapter.)

Once I fell asleep, I didn't wake up until Sunday. I guess school was just working me too hard. I hung my head off the edge of the top bunk so I could see Nico, who was still asleep.

"Morning, Blanket Burrito," I said, softly. I jumped off the bed and poured some Shredded Wheat brand cereal. I took a bite of cereal, and sat down at my desk. I logged into Instagram, trying to reach an online friend I had. Her name was Cakey.

If I was straight, I would probably have a huge crush on her, to be honest. She was a really sweet girl who was obsessed with cake and Greek Mythology. She liked to call herself a "Huntress of Artemis," whatever that was. She loves books, and shipping. There's this one ship that she won't shut up about it. She calls it "#Roe." Dunno who that is.

But she's the only person I could truly trust with this information.

(Tip: #Roe is a ship Cakey made up for... somebody (not naming) x Leo Valdez)

DrSunsnine: Cakey, you on?

HuntressCakey: Nope.

DrSunshine: Funny. But I need your help with something.

HuntressCakey: Sup?

DrSunshine: Well... this may be a surprise for you but...

HuntressCakey: Wait, lemme guess.

HuntressCakey: You're gay?

DrSunshine:... how did you know?

HuntressCakey: FINALLY! YOU ADMIT IT! *does victory dance*

DrSunshine: Shush your face.

HuntressCakey: Soooo... Who's the special guy? *wiggles eyebrows*

DrSunshine: Umm... his name is Nico di Angelo.

HuntressCakey: Oh my God. He sounds adorable. The name was meant for a cute fluffy angel.

DrSunshine: Well, he does wrap himself in a blanket burrito. And he's perfectly adorable.

HuntressCakey: AAAAHHHH! I SHIP IT!

HuntressCakey: *thinks*

HuntressCakey: SOLANGELO!

HuntressCakey: The ultimate ship formed out of sunshine and blanket burritos.

DrSunshine: *scoffs at Cakey's perfect logic*

HuntressCakey: *smirk* so does he like you back?

DrSunshine: No clue. He said that he has a crush, though.

HuntressCakey: And how many guy friends does he have?

I thought that question over for a moment before responding.

DrSunshine:... One.

HuntressCakey: And what can you conclude from that?

DrSunshine: That doesn't necessarily mean that it's me!

HuntressCakey: Seriously, Will!? Do you need me to spell it out for you?!

DrSunshine: Spell what out?

HuntressCakey: *sigh*

HuntressCakey: N-I-C-O space D-I space A-N-G-E-L-O space L-I-K-E-S space Y-O-U comma space W-I-L-L-I-A-M space S-O-L-A-C-E!

She seriously spelled it out for me. Wow. Talk about dedication.

DrSunsnine:... Oh...

HuntressCakey: *face palms*

DrSunshine:... So what now?

HuntressCakey: *double face palm* GO CONFRONT HIM, OBVIOUSLY!

DrSunshine: Right... I'll get right to that. Thanks, Cakey!

HuntressCakey: Just remember to give him a kiss for me!

DrSunshine: Go away.

After that, I closed the chat room.

So Nico di Angelo supposedly likes me...

Now that a smart person pointed it out, I can kinda see times Nico's showed signs that he liked me. Refusing to tell me his type of girl. Blushing when I talked to him about him being gay.

It's just easier to believe now...

_____________________________________

(A/N) Once again, thanks for the ideas Cakey! Love you!

Hope I got your character decent.

Anyhow, thanks to everyone reading/voting/commenting! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!