XXVIII

"So," I said, "tell me what you know."

"Can I at least have my computer?" Cakey yelled from inside the closet.

I reluctantly got up to give Cakey her computer.

"Thanks!" Cakey yelled once I shut the closet door again.

"Well," Holly said, "we fell asleep together. Kissing and stuff." There was a kick on the closet door.

I didn't believe that Nico would cheat on me, so I just let it pass by with a glare twords Holly.

"A... and when I woke up," she continued, "Ni was gone."

"Do you have any clue where he went?" I asked, highly worried.

"N-" Holly started to say, but was cut off my a slam against the closet door.

Which fell to the ground.

"LOOK AT THE SECURITY, WILL!" Cakey yelled, as she drop kicked Holly. "DON'T TELL LIES ABOUT NEEKS, YOU HAG!"

Holly started screaming and pleading with us to forgive her. That she just wanted Nico to love her. I was just standing there confused because I haven't watched the footage yet.

"GO DIE IN A HOLE!" Cakey yelled while managing to roundhouse kick Holly in the face.

Holly barely escaped the room with her life.

"What was that about?" I asked, worried for Cakey's mental health.

"Watch the video," she said, panting from the work of nearly killing a girl.

I clicked a few things on her computer and a video popped up. It showed a dark room.

"Is there audio?" I asked. Cakey turned up the volume on her computer.

"Here we go!" A voice said, clearly excited.

"NO!" A voice yelled. It was a male, but he sounded adorable. "I...I don't want to!"

"Why not, Ni?" The more feminine voice asked. "Are you scared?"

"N-no!" The boy called Ni yelled. "I'm just... "

I know I heard that nickname somewhere. Ni. Nico. Right, that's what Holly called Nico.

"Just what?" The girl - who I assumed was Holly - asked. If I could see them, I bet the girl would look like a freaking tiger.

"I'm... I'm saving it," Nico said in a very meek voice.

Holly gasped in surprised. "Why would you do that?"

"It was my mother's!" Nico yelled. "She said to give it to somebody I truly love! It's all I have left of her!"

"Give it," Holly commanded.

"Willl" Nico whimpered.

The video stopped. "Nico," I whispered. "And I assume the girl is Holly."

"Yeah," Cakey mumbled. "Now watch this one." She clicked a few more things and another video popped up.

"Follow me!" Holly said to Nico. They were in the hallway. I guessed this was a few minutes before Holly came to me.

"Where are we going?" Nico asked. I couldn't help but notice how shaky his voice was. And red marks all over his neck.

"Just follow!" Holly giggled. "You'll love it!"

"Do I get to finally see Will?" Nico asked. It was so cute of him to be missing me after not seeing me for only a few hours. But what was up with him when I visited?
The video stopped once they walked into a classroom. I guessed it was empty, because Nico looked horrible...

"There wasn't anymore footage," Cakey said, closing her laptop.

"So... they're in the school?" I asked.

"Yes," Cakey said. "And I think I know where, too."

I grabbed my water bottle that was on my desk. "Let's go."

_______________________________________________________________

(A/N) Is 'Hag' a swear word? Google said it wasn't...

Anyhow, thanks for reading and stuff! Love ya!