XXIII

(A/N) No, I am not just adding an extra 'I' to each chapter. *cough cough* and I attempted to write fluff........ yeah, better get your crime face ready.

It's been a few hours since Cakey left.

"Okay," Mom said. "Time to work out sleeping arrangements."

"I've already got it covered," I said. The lies in that sentence...

I just didn't want my mom to know my plans. I was gonna let Nico sleep in the same bed as me. My mom would probably get the wrong idea if I proposed that to her.

I walked Nico back up to my room, holding his tiny hand. "You know we didn't actually discuss this, right?" Nico asked as I pulled him in my bed.

I crawled over him so I could see his face. "You complaining?" I asked, leaning my head close to his. Our lips barely brushed as I talked. I could feel his hot, speedy breaths on my face.

"No," Nico squeaked. I could feel his breath rising with every second.

I bent down about half a centimeter, making my lips touch Nico's. I just left them there, not wanting to force him into something. When I started to feel small movements on my lips, I let my heart take over.

**Time skip cuz I really don't wanna write what I imagined happening next**

I felt myself slip into consciousness. I felt something on my chest. It felt like a person, but it seemed way to light to be any person. I put my hand on what felt like someone's chest. I pushed up, trying to get it off. I didn't want an unknown object on me! And I was too lazy to open my eyes.

"No," Nico mumbled into my ear, curling up on my chest. I could feel something like skin on my chest. I wrapped my arms around Nico...

He didn't have a shirt on. I tried to remember last night, but all I could call up was an adrenaline rush feeling.

"Nico?" I mumbled, running my hands through his hair.

"Hm?"

"Uh... do you remember last night?" I asked, a little worried.

Nico smirked. "Don't worry. We used protection."

"Wha-... we... protection?" I asked, shocked. Nico held up the sunscreen that Cakey gave us.

"Yeah," Nico said. "Protection."

... So that's what all this white gloppy stuff is. I mean, I don't know how I didn't notice it before. It's all over the bed.

There was a quick rat rat on the door. "Boys!" Mom called, opening the door a little. I didn't even have time to get Nico off of me before she came in.

How was it suppose to explain why we were both shirtless? Or the sunscreen. She doesn't know we have sunscreen!

Mom stared at us with huge eyes. "I'll just... " she shut the door. There were quick footsteps leading away from the room.

"Not a good impression?" Nico asked.

I sat up, causing Nico to tumble off of me. "I'm gonna get you back," I joked. I actually had no intention of payback.

I started to get up off the bed, but got tackled by an adorable teenager. "We don't have to get dressed just yet," Nico mumbled into my ear.

I got the idea and layed back down, pulling Nico on top of me. Nico curled up into a tight ball on my chest and wrapped his arms around my neck.

We layed there for a good twenty or thirty minutes.

"Nico," I whispered into his ear. "I would love to stay like the all day."

"But?" Nico asked, knowing there was a catch.

"But I really gotta pee," I said, starting to pick him off me again.

"Stupid human needs," Nico mumbled to himself. "Taking away my warmth."

"So that's all you wanted," I called with my back to the bedroom.

"That's not all the reasons!" Nico protested, calling after me

He's so adorable when he's being defensive.

_______________________________________________________

(A/N) He's also adorable when he's happy. And sad. And angry. And hungry. And just always.

But I hope you guys enjoyed the horrible written fluff. I cringed so much!

Yeah... uh... yeah. The reason I updated so late is cuz of school. But I'll be spamming the updates on weekends.

Thanks for reading and commenting and voting.