XI

As soon as we got back to the dorm, I flopped onto the top bunk. Today was just embarrassing.

I had gotten lost while heading back to the dorm again. Nico had to end up getting me from the library at nine o'clock in the evening. For the third time this week.

It's been about a month since the Nico-was-kissed-by-a-girl incident.

"You gotta learn your way around here better," Nico grumbled as he shut the door.

"Maybe if we had more classes together," I said. "I could just follow you around all day."

"I wish," Nico said, softly. Then he let out a little giggle.

"What's that about?" I asked. Nico doesn't giggle. It goes against everything he stands for.

"Nothing," Nico snapped. He was clearly hiding something.

I looked at the moonlight coming through the window. It made the room look a little lighter.

"Okay... " I said, and let myself fall asleep.

**ENTERING DREAM MODE**

I was standing in a room... it looked like my dorm room.

I looked to my right, and nobody was there. But to my left, there was a Nico di Angelo. Just standing there.

I got slammed into the wall, feeling a hand on my chest. Nico's hand, to be exact.

"Why can't I just tell you?" Nico screamed in my face. "I want to! And I know you do, too!"

Nico just shook his head from side to side in frustration. "I just can't say it!" I then made a sound that sounded like an angry bunny. "It's just too... embarrassing!"

Nico started to lean his head towords mine.

And the next thing I knew, he was sloppily smashing his lips into mine. His lips seemed cold, but soothing. I don't remember braking apart, but when I opened my eyes he was blushing and looking at his feet. "I think you're... sexy," he said. "That's all I can bring myself to say, right now."

"Maybe more later?" I asked, to which Nico replied with a nod.

Haven't I heard these exact words somewhere before?

**EXITING DREAM MODE**

I knew I've heard those exact words before. Like they've just been copy and pasted upon a more detailed surrounding.

I opened my eyes, seeing a curiouse Nico looking down upon me. "What were you dreaming about?" He asked.

"Why are you on my bed?" I asked, startled.

"You... uh... looked lonely," he said, blushing.

"Not now, I need to think, Neeks," I said, waving him off the bed. Nico climbed down slowly.

I definitely have had that dream before. It just seemed like it was in higher detail now. I didn't know where I was last time, right? It was a random room or something.

But this time I knew I was in the dorm. And I didn't think I talked last time.

But the details of the kiss were exactly the same: perfect.

"Nico?" I called, looking at a blanket burrito in the bottom bunk.

"Yeah?" Nico asked, poking his head out of one end of the burrito.

"Uh... you look lonely," I said, sort of awkwardly.

Nico got the drift and jumped up out of his bed, and climbed up to my bunk. He started to work out the way to form a blanket burrito around both of us.

Eventually, we were both wrapped up in a blanket burrito together. My arms slowly found their way around Nico's waist. I tightened them to a comfortable level.

"What's this?" Nico asked, putting a hand on my arms.

"It's called a hug, Nico," I said, playfully. "I'm hugging you."

"Sorry, just surprised."

A few minutes later, I started to hear breaths that sounded like a baby sleeping.

I peeked at Nico's eyes. Closed. Great.

"I love you," I whispered in his ear, hoping that he's actually asleep and not just faking.

I love him more than he could ever imagine.

_____________________________________________________

(A/N) Well this chapter was freaking adorable. ^-^

But is it even possible for Nico to not be the most adorable (adorkable) thing in the world?

No, it isn't.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed! Thanks for:

1. Reading.
2. (Hopefully) Commenting
3. (This isn't very likely) Voting.

Love you guys!