V

The day flew by. Nothing else eventful really happened. I just walked to the dormitory to find a heap of blankets on the bed... again.

I tiptoed over to the blankets, careful to not make any noise. I saw Nico's head poking out of the blankets. I leaned my head close to his ear, careful not to breathe on him and whispered, "Your assignment is due."

"But it's only been a few ho-" Nico started to say, but realized who said it.

"Hey, Neeks," I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Neeks?" He asked with a 'seriously?' expression on his face.

"It suits you."

He chucked a pillow at my face. "Whatever," there was a short pause, "Sunshine," Nico added. I poked his cheek.

"... Solace?" He asked, looking at my finger, which I haven't removed from his soft, smooth skin yet. Nico mumbled something under his breath that sounded sort of like "Weirdo."

Nico settled himself back into his blanket burrito.

"So..." I said, trying to make conversation.

"Solace," Nico said, "are you attempting at making conversation with me?"

My reply was immediate, short, and very 'truthful'.

"No," I said.

We were both quiet for a while, until I broke the silence.

"Wanna play Five Questions?" I ask. Nico almost smiled at the name I gave it. It was getting late so I decided that twenty questions would take too long.

"Sure," Nico said. "You start."

"Favorite book series?" I asked. Nico had to think for a while.

"I'd have to say The Trials of Apollo by Rick Riordan," he said. "It would just be super cool if Gods were real and one lost his powers!"

Apparently he was a Geek. Well, I really can't say that I wasn't one.

"What's your favorite anime?" Nico said, glaring at me like he dared me to say "School Days" or "I don't watch anime." To be honest, I would rather not watch anime than to have to watch School Days again.

"There are three that I really like," I said. "The first and second are Sword Art Online and Death Note."

Nico's face lit up a little at those answers

"And the third one," I said, feeling a lot of blood and heat rush to my cheeks, "is Ouran Highschool Host Club." I swear to God, there was no difference in colors between my face right now and a ripe tomato.

Nico looked really pleased with my answers, for some reason. Didn't know a guy like him would like an anime like that.

"Favorite movie?" I asked.

"Don't watch enough movies to tell," Nico said, looking as if he was hiding something.

I bet his favorite movie was something like Cinderella.

The room was silent while Nico thought.

Suddenly, Nico untangled himself out of his blanket burrito and started jumping up and down like an eleven-year-old. Well... he was about as tall as one.

"Do you ship L and Light?" Nico said, almost screaming.

I laughed a little bit at that. Nico di Angelo is a shipper. "Yeah, I think they'd be cute together."

"What kind of coffee do you like?" I asked. I felt like a savage for asking that.

"I like my coffee how I like my women," Nico replied, simply.

"What kind of g... irls do you prefer?" Nico asked, separating the "G" in "girls" from the rest of the word, for some reason. Like he was gonna say something else.

(Author Chan: *wink wink*)

"Um..." I said, "I'm not really sure. I've never had a girlfriend. And I never intend on getting one." Saying "never" didn't sound right. It sounded as if I was...

"I mean I don't intend on getting one any time soon," I corrected.

"Okay..." Nico said. "Your turn."

"Favorite way to get comfortable?" I asked, smoothly. Not that I didn't know the answer, I just wanted to see...

Nico jumped into the bottom bunk and wrapped himself up in a blanket burrito.

I laughed a little. "Did anybody ever tell you that you look adorable in a blanket burrito?" Nico really got into the adorable-ten-year-old act and stuck his tongue out at me.

"What's you favorite color?" Nico asked.

I blushed, remembering last night's conversation. We discussed my wardrobe.

"Pastel," I said in barely a whisper, looking down at me feet. Nico almost smiled at that.

"Knew it," he said.

"The why'd you ask?" I asked.

There was a short pause while Nico thought about the question.

"You know what?" Nico said, "Shut up, Solace."

He was so... cute, I guess, when he's angry.

I started to hear long, quiet breathes. Like a baby sleeping.

"Neeks?" I asked, walking over to the little blanket burrito. He was asleep, all curled up into a ball in his blanket burrito.

I walked over to the light switch and flicked it. I changed into some pastel pajamas and went to sleep.

"G'night, cutie," I whispered as I fell asleep. I don't know what made me say that. Maybe it was being groggy, maybe it was the blanket burrito that Nico wrapped himself in.

But the thing was, I liked the idea of being able to call him that.

__________________________________________________________

(A/N) Hiya, guys! Author Chan here! Hope you guys are enjoying the story. I've had writers block all night but, for some reason, riding a bike around midnight is a good cure for writers block. Just a tip.

Thanks for reading!