Bellamy Blake Imagine - I thought you were dead

"Bellamy," Clarke spoke out putting her hand on her shoulder, "It's been to long since we've heard from her," She stroked his arm, "You have to face the fact that she might be dead," She added taking her hand away and was about to walk away when Bellamy stopped her.

"You know nothing Clarke," He yelled at her, "I have hope that she is alive," He mumbled basically to himself, "I'm not giving up on her."

Clarke walked away leaving him to sulk over if you are dead or not. He ran one of his hands through his hair as he held onto one of your shirts, he brought it up to his nose and inhaled to take in your smell. It's been a week since he has seen you, if you were gone for more than 2 weeks then he would have to move on and cope with your death.

Alarms went off in the background but he didn't move a muscle until Octavia came running into your room, "Bellamy you need to come," He didn't move, "Now," Octavia yelled at her brother to move. He slowly got up from your bed and walked out the door.

"Octavia why are you leading me to the medical bay?" He asked as he held onto your shirt still.

She looked at him with sympathy, "They found her."

"They found her," He was shocked stopping; he wrapped the shirt around his arm and started to run to medical bay with his sister close behind him. When he got there people were running around to get things for the important patients that came in.

Jasper stood over a bed holding someone's hand, that someone was you. Bellamy sprinted to your side, you were unconscious. Cuts and bruises were scattered along your body but one stood out the most, a huge knife was lodged into your stomach.

"Who found her," Bellamy asked looking at Jasper.

Jasper was your best friend, "Octavia found her," He stated, "She told me to stay with her because he was getting you," He finished squeezing your hand making you stir a little.

Abby walked quickly over to you, "Oh Y/N," She held back a gasped but it escaped anyway, "The knife didn't hit any internal organs but she still has to go into surgery," She stated examining the wound, "I need to take now or she bleed out," She added.

Bellamy held back his tears and moved closer to your body, he moved some of your hair out of the way to get a better look at you, "Y/N I love you so much," He stated, "Come back to me."

Hours went by and nothing was said on how you were doing until Abby came out wiping her hand, "Bellamy," She spoke, "She's fine but when she wakes up she is going to be in a lot of pain but seeing you will probably make her feel better."

He nodded and followed her into the room that you were in, Octavia was sitting next to you waiting for you to wake up, "How long have you been here?"

"Only about ten minutes," Octavia spoke looking at her brother, "I just wanted to see if she was alright," She stated looking back down at you.

Bellamy walked over to your bed and sat down on the other side grabbing your hand, "You need to wake up soon," He spoke squeezing your hand ever so slightly.

A day passed and Bellamy was sound asleep next to your bed, he kept his fingers tangled in yours. You were starting to wake up and starting to stir making Bellamy snap his eyes open, "Y/N?"

"Hmmm," You mumbled opening your eyes slightly but closed them because of the brightness, "Bel-lamy," Your voice was horse and it was hard to speak but you opened your eyes again.

"Don't try to talk," Bellamy spoke sitting up in his seat, "You've been through a lot," He gave you a glass of water and you gladly took it.

After taking a sip you inhaled, "Bellamy I thought I was going to die," I whispered, "I thought I wasn't going to see you again," I cried out but he soothed me.

"Shhh it's okay," He said rubbing his hand up and down, "I thought you were dead but I never gave up hope," He stated getting up from his chair and laying down next to me, "I want you to be safe," He added.

"I'm always safe when I'm with you Bellamy," I said snuggling up close to him, "I'm not going anywhere for a while anyway so I guess you are stuck with me," I giggled making him laugh.

"I love you Y/N L/N," He whispered in my ear holding you close to him, "I'm never letting you go alone again."

I smiled, "I love you too Bellamy Blake," I whispered turning my head to meet his gaze. He brought his hand up to my face and kissed me softly.

Please vote, comment. I'm totally up for request, just comment below!