What Really Happened

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

Alexia's POV

Do I call the police? Hell I didn't even know what was going on!

"Hey are you okay?" The brown head guy asks me and I blink twice. Why was he still here is my question, I swear guys like him have better things to do.

"My friend is in trouble. " I tell him and I find his arm comfortably wrapped around my waist, shoving me against my will.

"What the Frick are you doing!?" I almost yell out when he sits me down on his motorcycle. I swear I weigh like a ten tones if not more.

"We're going to your friend." He smiles with a devilish sly look and I begin to stand up wanting to just jump and run.

"I told you there is no we -" The handsome stranger cuts me off instantly.

"Grab my waist." He instructs and I sigh, feeling hopeless, I was doing this for the Sophie's sake, she was in trouble and my time was limited.
He hands me a spare  black helmet and I instantly push it on my head. If only he knew how well I could ride those, or at least I could before a stupid accident that happened a few years ago. Crushing into another vehicle with great force and mindless control ended me with weeks of my dad's lectures and a forever ban from motorcycles. The stranger starts the engine and I hold onto his torso for dear life. I could feel his well structured abs through his leather jacket, which made my face hot.
I point in direction as he takes off to Sophie's house.

When we arrive I sprint up the stairs to the flat number, 5.

"Wait." The guy whispers and I freeze.
"Can you hear that?" He asks and I shake my head silently. Click clock. Click. Clock.

"There is a bomb set up behind that door." My eyes widen in shock. If I opened it, we would be dead, and I was about to open it!

"How do we get in then?" I ask almost hopeless. "Fire exit." The stranger says and I smack my head. "Good thinking."

We round the house and I look up at the crusty old ladder.

"It's too high up. I won't be able to reach it." I say looking up. The guy seems in control of the situation.

"I will jump then I will pull you up." He says but in my head I got no clue how he is going to do that. I weight like a ton. Plus another hundred tonnes.

"Why can't I just climb your shoulders? That would be easier for me." I say but he shakes his head in disapproval.

"I think it's better if I go inside first. If whoever is in there is armed then it's clear that you won't be able to do anything." He says and I nod.

The guy jumps and his hands wrap around the end of the iron ladder. He then uses his well structured muscles to easily pull himself up. Locking his feet in a strong position he glances down at me.

"You're next." He let's go of one arm and reaches down for me. With a quickly jump I grasp his arm.
"Hold on!" He exclaims and begins to pull me up with just one arm. My feet no longer touch the ground.

Grabbing onto the ladder I release a breather. "You're pretty strong." I compliment him.

"Thanks." He smiles and begins to crawl the stairs.

"Do you have a plan?" I whisper and he looks down at me. "No, do you?" He asks and I freeze.

"No." I whisper my heart beating rapidly. We didn't know what we were doing.

"Not too bad." He waves off the matter which makes me want to piss my pants.

"We're so dead." I whisper under my breath but he seems to catch on my words. "Don't worry, I will protect you." He grins when I shake my head, not believing his words.