Missing Memories

WARNING!!!!!

AN- GUYS IF YOU LIKED THE POEM PLEASE GIVE THIS CHAPTER A VOTE. I WROTE THE POEM MYSELF AND I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOU SUPPORTING MY WORK IF YOU ENJOY IT!!!! SO PLEASE TAKE A SECOND TO PRESS THAT STAR BUTTON!!!

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

"Face of an angel looks too good to be true,
Eyes of the Ocean that follow me through.

Pink tinted lips have the need to be kissed,
Only the kisser will never be missed.

Wanting acceptance but getting revulsion,
Speaks to my soul without any emotion.

My mind is possessed with the thoughts of despair.
How can I clear out your voice from my air?"

I jump up in the light brown Bed. Those words kept ringing in my ears as if someone repeatedly chanted them to me until even my body has memorised each line.

My dreams were quite vivid and colourful, but not last night. Instead of running rainbow unicorns I am tasting the wrath of hell hounds and demons who clawed at my legs until I finally showed surrender. It was even more scarier to think that I could not remember half of the events yesterday. 

Founding an elegant black dress and gigantic matching heels on my floor got me thinking of reasons for experiencing lack of memories. Maybe I got drugged? 

Looking at my clothes I find myself dressed in pastel pink pyjama pants and a rosy tank top. So I had the brains to change. 

Taking a warm shower I groan out when my legs protest in pain. What the hell was I doing yesterday? 

I race with solutions and anything but my brain just hands me a blank file with nothing written on it. I am annoyed to bits, it was almost like I was missing something incredibly important yet I still couldn't get the grasp of it.

The last thing I remember is asking Caleb where Alec went and that was it. Smacking a wet hand against the bathroom tiles I examine my dark under eye circles. Drying my hair I quickly transfer my body into soft grey sweatpants and black sweatshirt that gave me a reason to smile.

Pushing my feet into creme fluffy slippers that say Try Beat Me, I walk downstairs. 

"We can find her through a guest list can't we?" My brain detects a familiar voice. Stilling in my tracks I am faced with an unfamiliar face yet somehow I know of her. 

She looks at me quickly, her soft blue eyes that were less vibrant that mine skim over my attire. I almost begin my cursing but collect myself just in time.

"We have guests?" I raise my eyebrow at Alec who looks between the two of us. What does she mean by 'we have guests'. I practically live here! I didn't like her already.

"Um. This is Alex. She's..." Alec looks lost for words and I'm pretty sure this missy wouldn't care about the details of my life since her glare is enough to tell me that I'm going down.

"I'm Alexia. Alec just has a habit of calling me Alex." I want to hysterically laugh at her paled face. What did she think, that she is his world? Bitch don't make me laugh.

"I see." Her voice is quite rough and that's when I register her 'morning' outfit. which consists of male oversized hoodie and boxers. My assumption suggests it all belonged to Alec. Now I'm the one to scowl, here I thought I was the only one that has permission to wear Alec's clothes.

In my brain I have a gun with one bullet.  I point it at an angle, using both my hands I let go of the trigger. The bullet flies directly into the girl before slicing through her and injecting into Alec. Both drop dead to the floor and I smile in satisfaction.