Mr and Mrs Dark

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

Alexia's POV

When my non-existent dream ended I opened my eyes. Slightly shocked to not recognize my surroundings I jump from the bed I've been sleeping on.

That's when I register the couch and the black blanket that was the softest thing I have ever felt.

Suddenly a little girl pops into my field of view.
"Good Morning, Lexi Luna!" Nadia jumps into my arms while I groan.

"I still don't understand why you call me Luna." I point out while rubbing my eyes.

Had Alec just left me here? All alone?

But then what did I expect?

For him to carry me bridal style up into his room? Off course...not!

"Why is your face all red, Lexi?" Nadia tugs my arms and just then I notice the burning sensation in my cheeks.

Oh god.

"I think we should get breakfast. What time is it?" I say quickly before stretching lazily.

"It's 10 a.m. But Mrs Garvin has left to pick up my uncle's parents from the airport so we have to cook food ourselves." Nadia says and I freeze on the spot. I think all blood leaves my body because its suddenly so cold, I feel goose bumps prickle at my skin.

"Alec's parents are coming over?!" I rush out, really breathless. Why the hell was I nervous though?

"Yes. Haven't you met them before?" Nadia wonders out loud her light eyes examining my face.

"Um. No actually." I sit down on the bed, while rearranging the messy bun on my head.

"Well. They're really good people especially Mrs Dark. She would always bring me these delicious cookies!" Nadia tells me with a bright smile which I automatically return.

"Are they chocolate chip?" I grin as her face breaks out in shock.

"How did you know?!" Nadia yells out her eyes wide open. She looks at me as if I have discovered Atlantica.

"Lucky guess?" I say, while my thoughts drift to protective habits of Alec and his chocolate cookies.

"I think we should get ready. They should arrive soon." Nadia grabs my hand and brings me downstairs.

I also grab the black blanket with me, it was chilly in the house.

"What do you usually eat for breakfast?" Nadia asks while roaming through cupboards.

"Um. Depends on the day." I say while tucking my hands under the softest blanket.

"Okay. We're having the depends on the day then." She mumbles and continue to roams through the cupboards.

"What would you like to eat?" I ask her and get out two mugs for our hot drinks.

"I prefer meat but I eat anything." She tells me and I mumble an okay.

"How about we-" I shut down my sentence when Caleb enters the room.

His light brown hair is messy in a cute way and his white shirt hugs his body like a glove. "Uncle Caleb!" Nadia yells out and hugs the freak out him.

"Hey, Alexia." Caleb smiles gently my way and looks down at my leg.

I really need a shower.

"Hey." I mumble back still staring. I had no idea what to say actually.