I Don't Wanna Live Forever

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

Song: I Don't Wanna Love Forever by ZAYN & Taylor Swift.

Alexia's POV

My shot open when someone jiggles the door knob. Jumping of the bed I plaster it open to reveal a guy.

"Caleb." I register his appearance. The brown shorts and bright red tee looks good on him. His blonde hair twisted to the side with a bit of soft texture.

"Alexia." He scans me back. I pause to look down at my night clothes which were nothing but underwear and a plain shirt.

"Em." I stutter while covering myself with a blanket. Caleb stares at me with a weird look in his eyes. "You know you can call me Lexi. We're friends right?" I smile gently while hiding my red embarrassed cheeks.

"Right." Caleb agrees darkly at which my eyes shot up. There is no sight of his usual cheerful smile.

"If there is anything bothering you, you can talk to me." I suggest lightly but Caleb seems to be caught up in his own thoughts.

"Get ready. We're leaving in an hour." The blonde replies still not meeting my eye. "Okay." Hearing my response Caleb disappears from the room leaving me wondering.

I took a shower pampered myself to look presentable. I also put on my black swimsuit underneath all clothes.

Stepping downstairs I watch Gabriella finish last bite of a pancake.
Caleb stuffs bags with food while Alec looks up when he notices my presence.

"Morning guys." I smile but the only one who responds is Ethan. He smirks while strolling towards me.

"Oh no, no,no! Don't come near me." Narrowing my eyes Ethan doesn't listen. Wrapping me into a really tight hug I squeal.

"Morning babe." He whispers his face close to mine. Too. Close.

"Believe me, you don't want to the repeat the events of yesterday." I growl out. Ethan smirks while dawning into my eyes.

"Depends on what part of yesterday you mean." Ethan croaks out making my face twist in all shades of red.

Then there is a loud crack, I retrieve quickly. We all look at Alec who holds a what looks like a wooden stake. His brown eyes are dark with fiery and his nostrils flare with heated anger. But that is not all, the railing of a stair is completely ripped apart.

As in crunched into bits as if someone violently attacked it.
Caleb let's out a laugh while Gabriella has a frown on her glowy face.

Alec drops the long piece of wood before stalking away.
"Did everyone see that?" I ask making everyone switch their eyes towards mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30 minutes later...

I take my plastic plate rushing everyone to already settle in the car.
"Go ahead guys, I just need to throw this out." They leave and I open the bin lifting the lid.

Before I can dump the object I catch a sight of a black feather. What's this? Pulling out the whole thing I stare at the dream catcher. His dream catcher.

He trashed it.

Hurt wells up in my guts and I try harshly tell myself off for being such a dumb being.

Throwing it forcefully it back into the bin I fling the old leather bag over my shoulder. Walking out of the villa I storm to the Black Audi which model I didn't recognize.