The Vampyr Party - Part 2

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

"If there is one lesson you need to learn..it's - Don't be a fool."

Alexia's POV

"Do you realise what you've just done!?" Alec smashed his fist into the wall, breaking a hole in it.

"What have I done? Prevented you from killing a person !" I yelled back in his face. The blonde-head stepped in between us, looking troubled.

"Alexia, please listen to what Alec has to say." Caleb said calmly, with a serious time in his voice.

"What has Connor ever done to you?!" I asked Alec with crossed arms, ignoring Caleb from the corner of my eye.

"He is dangerous." He muttered locking his brown eyes with mine.

"Why?" I mumbled in confusion. Alec stared briefly at me, debating on whether or not to tell me.

"I can't tell you now." He said, and went back into the house. Unwilling to relent by his ignorance, I followed close behind and Caleb after me, breathing at my neck.

My knees shook, but I managed to walk. I began to notice that people have their eyes fixated at us, and everyone parted like the Red Sea and bowed as Alec passed them by with a superior elegance.

"Why are they doing that?" I whispered to Caleb. He looked around too, but I knew he was not surprised by the sight.

"Um... I don't know." Caleb whispered back, sparing a look at Felix who was standing in the crowd. Tears threatened to spill with the memory as I felt Felix's gaze heated on my body. In fact, it was locked on my neck. Jake was there too, watching me with slightly fearful expression. But now that I shook off the nasty tears, I realized that he was not scared of me, he was scared of Alec.

When Alec saw Jake, his hand shot forward and snatched a handful of his collar, swinging him towards the wall.

A rumbling roar erupted within Alec's chest as he demanded, "What are you?"

With his foot dangling above ground, Jake chose not to answer. "WHAT. ARE. YOU?!" Alec sounded far from human. The animalistic growl bubbling up from the back of his throat sent chills down my spine that the hairs on my skin stood up frozen still.

"Fuck. You." Jake cussed, the crowd murmurs in fearful chaos.

Furious was an understatement.

"Move, Alexia." Caleb whispered and pushed at me gently, ushering me to walk out of the house. "What about Alec-" I started, but Caleb didn't give me a chance to say anything more. We were outside of the mansion then, just waiting for Alec to step out, my feet pacing on the ground restlessly.

There were a few minutes of silence, before Alec exit the house with a crossed look on his face. He walked us to his red Koeenigsegg and opened the door for me, and beckoned, "Get in."

"I will drive with Caleb." I dismissed him and walked over to the white BMW, leaving Alec behind, not even bothering to look over the expression that he put on. Fortunately, Caleb seemed to play along my side and unlocked the car so I could get inside.

Caleb and Alec talked outside their cars for a few minutes, but the glares Alec passed onto me didn't go unnoticed, even though I choose to ignore them blatantly.

Soon, they get into their vehicles and we were on our way back to Alec's house.

"You know, Alec had a good reason for beating up Connor." Caleb said after several awkward silences passed.