Arrogant Apologies

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

I spend an hour in the room before I decided I had enough.

Stomping down the corridor I find the kitchen empty. Releasing a lonely sigh my mind travels back to my missing memories. If only there was a way to make me remember everything that has happened yesterday..

A noise from the living room gets my attention. For a second I'm beginning to fear that I will find them two sprawled doing things my mind is not going to process but I only find Caleb who snorts in his sleep.

Shaking him by the shoulders the guy jumps with round eyes.
"Megan Fox I will protect you!" He shouts out before finding my eyes.
Caleb finally recognizes me and then his face bursts into red blossoms.

"Alexia, you shouldn't be creeping on me." Caleb says bluntly with a sleepy look on his face.

"What happened yesterday?" My question makes him freeze. I watch his eyes show concern for a moment before he wraps the blue woolen blanket around him.

"You don't remember?" His voice makes me roll my eyes. Getting up from my crouching position I release a sigh.

"Yes, that's why I'm asking you." I let out annoyed, I stare at the window that was letting a sunshine rays through.

Then Alec enters the room abruptly, his eyes dilate when spotting me next to window.

"Caleb get your ass up!" He calls out and takes the pillow from under his head.

"Dude, shuush." Caleb glares at his best friend before getting up from the made bed.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Alec looks exhausted. His pale skin doesn't look healthy.
I nod my head and quickly disappear after Alec.

My eyes trail his well built shoulders. Then my eyes travel to his chocolate brown hair that looked so beautiful in the rays of sunshine that escaped through the windows in the bypassing rooms.

Leading me back into his office, Alec pauses to look outside his own window.

"I need an explanation." He looks at me patiently. I raise an eyebrow and decide to sit on the leather throne itself.

"For what?" My breath is caught in my throat. My palms form with sweat.
"Your attitude towards Gabriella is sickening." His eyes are cold hearted, lately all it was reflecting was anger. Towards me.

"I'm not even having this conversation!" I walk out of the office, slamming the door behind me. He can kiss my ass!

I stroll through the corridor into the room I've been staying at. For a second I am overwhelmed with a panicking feeling.

When I enter, I spot the little bitch roaming through my cupboards with a determined look on her face.

"And what in the fucking world are you doing?" I raise my eyebrow, trying to contain my self rising rage. If I was careless enough her brains would have been splattered across the ground for wild wolves to eat. No one touches my shit.

She smirks and rises from her crouching position. I heed one of her hands is placed behind her back.
"Whatever you have taken, you better give it back." I threaten with a scowl, Gabriella looks down at me as if I was nothing and she was everything.

Her hand pulls out a photo. Of me and my mum. The one I have tucked away protectively in my bag. At that point the anger switch got tipped over.

I punch her in the face, my fist easily colliding with her fatless cheekbone. Taking a step back I display shock towards my action.