Don't Let the Drunkies In

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

"You can't out run the worst."

Alexia's POV

"So you are his girlfriend?" Sophie asks me after our discussion. We have taken time to calm down and catch up with everything that has been going on recently. I've told her about Gabriella and how she shamelessly threw me into the sea. I also recalled the memory of Ethan and how he at first seemed like a perv turned out to be a nice guy; even if we may or may not have kissed. I told her about me being the Princess Violent Williams and how I pretended to be someone at all.

"Only a pretend one." I shrug like its nothing but it was making me feel weird. Does that mean we could emerge into something more surreal? 

"Do you have to sleep with him then?" She waits for my reply but when I try to answer nothing comes out.

"Um. We haven't talked about that." I whisper gulping down my saliva. Would I have to sleep with him? My face grows hot just hinkig about how toned his body is, it was nicely built and it was just right...what? No. Alexia Summer was not going to dig out her own grave for her heart. At least give me the freaking spade and then we are talking!

"Damn. Girl. At least you get free food and super expensive house to do whatever you want to." She smiles and I grin in return. It was good to see her smile. She looked drained of energy.

"How about...I ask Alec if you can move in with us?" A plan forms in my mind. She spits out her popcorn and looks at me wide eyed.

"You don't have to ask me! I'm all in!" She yells glancing happily at me. "I am living in a mansion! Doodle-do-poo-deep!" She dances wiggling her ass in the air a few times. Then she freezes when she realises something, turning back to me I watch her frown.

"How are you going to convince him?" Sophie asks and I smirk. Her face twists into a smile of her own.

"Why are you smiling you got no idea what my plan is!?" I laugh out loud, she let's out a giggle.

"I don't need to know what it is to know that it's gonna work!" She clasps my hand in high five.

"That's why you are my best friend." I laugh when she makes a cringy face, stuffing her face with more popcorn.

"Let me guess...you going to play your charm and then when he looks at you, you gonna be like. Getting all close to him and then say 'Hey Alec if you won't let my best friend to live with me, you ain't getting this ass!" She smacks her bum and we laugh hysterically.

"Actually I was thinking of just asking him. Maybe twisting things a bit." I notice Sophie smile knowingly.

"I still can't believe that he is so obsessive over you! And that Connor, geez he sounds like some crazy shit dude!" Her face twists with sick and I shake my shoulders. For some reason I have decided to leave out the part where he saved me from being raped, maybe because I was foolishly trying to forget what crime was going to steal my innocence.

"That's because he is." I smooth the ends of my hair and churn down some of the toffee popcorn in my hand.

"So how are you going to deal with the Mrs Bitch?" Sophie examines her finger nails while I fish out more popcorn from the ceramic black bowl.

"I might just ignore her. I don't care who she is to be honest. She can smack my ass for all I care!" I sneer out angrily. "Woaah. That's disgusting." Sophie chirps out and I frown.

"I don't understand why she is judging me, I haven't done nothing wrong." I take out my phone and look down to see 3 new messages.

"Maybe she is like over protective over her son?" She responds and I nod quickly. "Possibly but that doesn't mean she can treat me like Shit."