Flashbacks

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

Alexia's POV

Unsurprisingly, I don't get too far. Cold hands peel me away just before I could reach Alec's bedroom. "LET ME GO!" I scream as loudly as I can. Then I am twisted to the side, so I am face to face with confused Caleb. "What's wrong?" He asks removing his hands.

Expiring an unsteady chunk of air, I scan the area for Connor, but he doesn't seem to magically appear with murderous expression on his face. "Hold on." I say weakly and then return to the pool which was empty, the sun was over its peak, now setting on the horizon of view. For some it might have been romantic, but to me it only seemed chilly.

"I want to go home." I mutter, meeting soft brown eyes. Caleb releases a small smile, "We should be leaving in about three hours, so I think you can go pack your stuff." The blonde-head suggests and I reluctantly agree with a slight nod. "Where is Alec?" I ask curiously, Caleb shrugs his shoulders, "He went to get Gabriella from Spa but they would come around eventually." 

Returning to my room, I close the door, opening Alec's suitcase I pile everything I have taken on the trip, folding each item neatly I zip up the sides, pushing it to the floor. The window to my left bangs open, allowing the cold breeze to enter. I felt myself shiver before standing and locking it once again.

"That black dress would look stunning on you." I jump to see Connor sitting across from me on the chair. Eyes wide, I look back at the window that seconds ago was spread open. 

"Did you have a nice day?" I say, heart skipping a beat when Connor's eyes narrow at the edges. "It was wonderful. Especially the part where I am being rudely pushed into a disgusting pool filled with chlorine. But it is all okay since I got so many lovely plans for the trouble-maker." He expresses, the dark voice booming my ear drums sending frequent chills down my spine.

"I will scream." The threat doesn't seem to be effective, Connor never even battles an eyelash. "You could try, but do you really want Caleb's blood on these beautiful walls?" I gulp my saliva with the mixed bile that has been raising up my throat. "Thought so." He mutters continuing to frown at me.

"What do you want from me?" I demand, crossing arms over my chest, trying to cover the hammering heart. The black-head remains seated on the small chair, staring at my small figure. "And how the heck are you all dry?" The silver eyed guy laughs lightly, "I used dead fur of kittens to rub me parched."

"You want to scare me?" I rub my chin thoughtfully, pacing across the room yet not close enough for him to actually grab me. "Or you want to kill me?" Connor remains studying me closely, possibly figuring me out.

"Or maybe both." I state and Connor stifles a chuckle. Rising from the seat, "Don't put unnecessary ideas into my head, love. Who knows maybe ill grow to like them?" I gulp nervously. "Are you stalking me?" I decide to ask, Connor shifts his head to the side.

"I am actually here to see a really old friend of mine. Nemesis." He smiles gingerly, moving ever so slightly closer to my form. "And how did that go?" I utter, the silver eyes lingering in all the wrong places.

"I still have to find out." He grins, the perfect dimples appearing on the both sides of his cheeks. "But enough about that. Do you happen to know where Gabriella Fernandez is? I haven't seen that girl in a while?" I frown feeling perplexed. "You know Gabriella?" I ponder, my voice barely than a whisper.

"Oh yes, she owes this handsome man." The black-head paces around the room. "Connor." I call his name, he stops in the middle of the room, looking back at me questioningly. "I know you erased my memories. I remember that night." I half-lie wanting answers.