Waves

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

Song: Luna Shadows - Waves (Hex Cougar Remix)

Note: Most of the times I add the songs for the chapter on the links above but sometimes they do not work...this is  why I leave the names of the songs so you guys can go settle properly with the reading and music!!!! ENJOY!

Alexia's POV

I am surged into deep waters of the death hungry ocean.

When my body enters the surface I instantly close my eyes, the cold sea giving me the most terrifying goosebumps.

Its like my utmost inner fears have come to life when something smooth touches my leg.

I shot my eyes open in the water, but it's pitch black, I see no one which off course doesn't prove me right.

There is definitely something here.

My arms involuntary wriggle in the water as if I was victim trying to get free. I kick my legs, doing anything that would give me any sort of faith, but then I begin to realize the truth.

Ocean was colossal​. There was no hope for being saved.

My lungs burn, running low on oxygen. Panic settles in not too soon after.

That was the moment when I simply knew.

This was the end.

Alec's POV

"ALEX!" I yell out running to the edge of the boat. My heart beats rapidly.

"We have to get her out man." Ethan whisper after a few seconds passed. I shred my shirt, Gabriella takes my hand pulling me back. "Alec no!" Trying to stop me.

I give out a glare and with one last look dive into the icy water with no other thought.

I search for her everywhere. I can barely see a thing, but my werewolf vision helps in little ways.

At this point I was scared. Long forgetting the shark that was lurking around I was fearing to lose my mate.

My mate.

The words struck me downright hard. I stopped my movements. There was a faint outline in not far distance. I swam towards the object and grabbed her into my arms.

But it wasn't her. It was a piece of drenched log floating in the sea.

I surface to the above, sucking in air I dive again. She was to be somewhere.
My muscles are sore from everything, the swimming, the panic, the anger that I was experiencing.

Just when my wolf begun to unfold the beast I caught a glimpse of what looked like an arm.

I reach her within seconds, my palms grab her pulling the little body above the water.

Her face lays limp on my chest, I swim towards the boat, my hands tremble with rage.

Ethan takes Alex from my arms carefully placing her on the ground. I jump into the ship, falling on my knees I hit the floor.

Alex lies, no movement is shown.
No gasp is made. No breath is made.

"She's... de-" I give out a growl. "Don't you fucking finish that." My hands tremble with fury. I look up to the devil. All I can see is the red colours blinding my vision. Blood. I wanted to taste blood.

My knees buckle which has me stumbling right in front of my dead mate. "Alex." I spit the name, it hurts me to say it. The ache is so painful, it feels like my whole chest has been selfishly teared open. The wolf is ready to be unleashed, the wolf is ready to murder.