Hello Brother

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

Alec's POV

Her brown hair lays beautifully on the side and I cannot help but feel it with just my fingertips. After she has unpredictably fainted I wouldn't allow anyone near her. Not even Sophie who kept nagging me to stay away from Alex.

"Since Lexi can't speak for herself, I will for her. And she says - Do not touch me!" Sophie says across from me. narrowing my eyes I release a breath.

"You can go home I will handle her." Sophie skims my attire in one second before shaking her head. I don't think she seemed to agree with this idea.

"No you can go and I will handle her. Lexi is my best friend and don't start acting all accepting after what has happened, she told me how nasty you were to her. Do you have any fucking clue how much that home meant to her? it was everything. " I glance at Sophie from the corner of my eye.

"Would you believe me if I said I will fix it?" I stare at Alex's peaceful form. "No, but I hope you do."

Caleb storms into the room looking for me, "Alec, Christian needs you right now in the headquarters." I raise quickly to my feet and glance at Sophie.

"Ask her to call me once she wakes up." The blonde head nods her head not really meeting my eyes; her attention is primarily on my best friend.Caleb smiles gently at her and she grins back.

I turn to Alec who remains unmoving under my satin covers. Stepping closer to Alex, I lean over her face.
Slowly pressing my lips against her cheeks I briefly close my eyes, her skin is smooth under my touch. Pulling the covers tighter around her body, I egress the room.

Until Sophie pulls me into the wall.
"She's like this because of you. She was a sweet, innocent girl, if you haven't ruined her yet, you will, and when that happens I will destroy you with my bare hands. Do you understand?" Sophie threatens her fingers curling around the collar of denim shirt and clenching tightly.

"I understand." I reply, watching her warily, then fling her hands off of me.

Caleb appears by my side, and sends Sophie a weak grin which she enthusiastically returns.
"I see you got an eye for her best friend." I mutter not really sparing my best friend a glance as we exit the house and move forward to my car.

"And what if I do?" He asks, sitting down in the passenger seat, and pulling on the seat belt with force.
I roll my eyes, "How can you be this stupid?" I blur out, and Caleb clenches his fists violently.

"So what, you won't tell Alexia a thing." Caleb points out and I stick the key into the ignition roaring the beast to life.

I chuckle at how irrational Caleb has been thinking.
"It's not even that bad!" He exclaims and I laugh once more, wiping invisible tears from my eyes.

"Finding out your best friend is dating a werewolf is one thing. But finding out your best friend is in fact a vampyr, no it's actually not even that bad." I utter feeling anger seeping through my veins, like hot burning lava.

"So what if she's a vampyr, it shouldn't be a rule who I can be with!" I reverse back and start our way to the pack house.

"You have a mate Caleb, somewhere out there, a girl which will cherish you in happiness and sickness-" Never. Never do I get my say.

"Stop with the soap drama Alec! I don't want to hear it! You've changed, and I don't think I like that at all. Alexia has altered the way you have become."

"Everyone changes, and I need to be different. Kind, loving, trusting, loyal. That's the only way to have me reverse this curse."

"Do you even hear yourself? Alexia is not a curse, you don't appreciate her, maybe your wolf does, but you, you are dumb piece of selfish gooey shit, that stinks and needs to be flushed asap." Caleb says leaning over to me with narrowed eyes.