Survive

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

Song for their drive:  Survive by Vanze  scroll above to see the pic

"I'm not accepting the offer!" I growl out, my heart beating fast. Alec probably wanted me lost in the Antarctica with polar bears munching on my skinny legs. They probably would have some Chinese sauce to go with it too! Going to tear me apart like I'm some KFC meal.

"Honey, did I say you got a choice? No. So you better hurry to pack your bags, we're all leaving this afternoon." Caleb informs me with a pointed look and my face dampens with distress.

"Who is we?" I call out when the brown eyed blonde leaves the room.
Caleb reappears with a giant dark suitcase that has a tag 'Armani'.

"You. Me. Alec and Gabriella." He tells me and quickly opens the zips located on the side of the object.

"Sorry did I just hear you say Gabriella?" I blur out with concern. Are you having a laugh on me fate?

Caleb pauses to look at me. His brown eyes have no golden sparks them, unlike those of Alec.

"She wanted to come, really badly so I think-" I cut the male off sharply.

"I'm not going anywhere." A holiday was nice but not with that tad pole in it. I watch Caleb flop himself on the floor with a low chuckle which makes my cheeks tint a sick red color.

"Alexia. I think we made this pretty clear that you are going with us." He looks amused making me rise from the bed.

"Go without me." I suggest with one look at the brown eyed male. I didn't want to spend however long on the same island as that creature.

"No can't do. I want a holiday but who am I gonna annoy if you're here in America and I'm there with hot ladies that only want my-" I shut him down quickly with wide eyes.

"Don't even say it! I don't want to hear about your...thing." I yell out with shock. Taking a huge step back I watch Caleb smile at me.

"I was going to say my cute appearance but whatever helps you sleep at night." He grins at my eye roll before proceeding to open the rest of the zips on the suitcase.

"Pack summer clothes, where we are heading the sun is hot." Caleb stands on his feet, before brushing of his dark blue jeans.

"But not as hot as me!" He calls out when out the door. I stifle a chuckle and go through my wardrobe. God bless the online shopping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So where are we going?" I sit on the bed with a suitcase which was already packed with clothes.

Caleb arrives at my room to pick it and transfers it into his arms. "Corfu. That's in Greece." He smiles genuinely while effortlessly balancing Alec's spare matt black object on his knee.

"Is the water as clear blue as they say?" I mumble out, I've never been anywhere apart from England. My parents never organized holiday trips so Granma visits where the only place for me during summer. Not that I have complained, I loved my ol' Granma Jenny.

"No. It's way bluer, but you will see it for yourself." Caleb wears a smug expression.

"You're lucky I got a swimming suit." I say under my breath and Caleb just smirks without a word before disappearing with my suitcase.

"Careful with Simon!" I shout as the male leaves my room.

Where do I begin with?

Packing for a holiday is a torture.
Caleb was to come back and oh so graciously inform me that we are staying 'there' for a week.
Which had me kicking all of the clothes from the wardrobe also a lot of pressing and sitting and just a tiny bit of yelling.