Too Soon

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

Song: Vanic & Maty Noyes - Too Soon

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Thank you so freaking much for 1K reads!!!!!! That is so awesome!!!!! Knowing that some of you continue reading my story really keeps me going!! I am also so thrilled, I got a few fans already which never happened to me before! You guys are awesome!!!! To celebrate that I am making this chapter extra long!!! ENJOY!

Alec's POV

"You fell for her." I repeat the foreign words that roll down my tongue. Glancing at Caleb he stares back at me without any words.

I'm waiting for Caleb to deny my accusation, but he continues with the silence that only adds up to the truth before me.

"You piece of shit!" I growl out, my wolf wants rip him to shreds.
Caleb steps away only display his own pair of feral teeth. He was ready to fight me.

My eyes mask into fury red colour which only happens when the beast is utterly disturbed.

"She is my mate!" I roar out my hands bawling into fists. Caleb laughs with no humour in his voice.

"So? You don't want her!" He exclaims loudly, his eyes become lit up with fire.

"Doesn't mean you get to have her!" I step closer to my friend.

"You're such a selfish ****." Caleb breathes out his eyes narrow, waiting for me to strike.

And I do.

With inhuman speed I smash my fist into Caleb's skull sending him flying against the wall.

"I dare you to say that again." I roar with the power of my inner wolf. He was greatly frustrated with Caleb's insult, hell I was too!

Caleb rises on his feet, spitting out blood that runs down his chin he smiles. "Selfish ****!" He calls louder his fingers flex with claws.

My own claws unfold from the tips of my fingers. Giving out a growl I race at him. Caleb knows my tactic which makes it easier for him to avoid my knuckles that are about to meet his nose.

Throwing me over his shoulder I fall my back first. With a groan I stand on my feet. "Don't make me regret your death." I say low under my breath.

Caleb breathes heavily, ready to attack me again until someone clears their throat.
We freeze on the spot, Gabriella stares at us with a bored look on her face.

"If you two don't shut up I will throw that crying girl out of the plane in a second!" She growls loudly her teeth extend a few inches longer.

"No!" I shout and Gabriella looks at me with a raised eyebrow. A smile plays on her lips. "What got your panties in a twist? You said she is just another human." Her voice is full of disgust and jealousy.

My eyes travel to Caleb who stares at me with his stupid brown judging eyes.

"She is my wolf's mate and I cannot change the way he feels about her." I fling both of them off like its nothing. Glancing at the transparent glass I hear the door click. Head twisting sideways, I am left alone with Gabriella.

"You promised you would get rid of her." Her voice is stern and somewhat angry. Light footsteps approach me, yet I make no move to face that girl.

But who was I to call her That? Gabriella Fernandez had her story twisted in knots enough to make her a full grown woman.
The twenty one year old had to grow up way to quickly for her age. Having left to be the last survivor in the pack I saw her as a warrior.
Instantly I have accepted her into my pack, she is in fact one of the best fighters in the pack. A strong, mature and too fast To catch werewolf.