Secret Wonder Abouts

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

"Don't ever do something without a backup."

A front door of the gigantic penthouse greets me. This Gothic style was not ordinary to see, it surely complimented the owners dark, arrogant personality.

"Miss Summer please just walk in." Henry shouts from the black Mercedes and drives into another compartment beside the building - a garage, which off course was black just like everything else.

I do as Henry instructs and enter the luxurious building.  Everything looks exactly like in my dream. The same walls. The same dull colours.

"Hello?" I breathe into the dry air. It was relatively quiet and the silence was making me nervous.

"Mr Dark is expecting you." Says the same little lady from my dream.

"Okay?" I without thinking give her a weird look, then wipe it off my face so I don't come across as rude.

"Please follow me." She says and guides me in front of the same door, the office.

"Uh have I ever been here before?" I ask her in confusion. Maybe it was a set up? But for what?

"I doubt that Miss, I'm seeing you for the first time." She monotones and disappears from the room with light steps.

I enter the room and find a pair of brown eyes glare at me. No surprise there.

"Do you ever knock?" The man asks with a hard look on his easy-on-the-eyes face. My heart fell down a flight of stairs before molding with the ground.

"Sorry." I mumble playing with my fingers. Why was he so grumpy?

"Have a seat." He gestures to the brown chair and I swiftly sit on it.

"I figured we have some important discussion to do." He admits and reaches out into the desk pulling from it a stack of papers.

"Uh okay." is the only thing I am capable of saying.

"Fist of all, I will introduce myself since you to my surprise have no clue who I am." He obviously notices the redness on cheeks. I felt humiliated. My hands to go limp on my sides and I end up staring at the dark spot on his light caramel floor. Screw eye contact.

"My name is Alec Dark. Does that rings any bells?" Alec wants to know. I was debating on whether telling him of my dream because let's be real i did actually meet him..kind of..but then decided against it.

"No." I cackle with fake disinterest and examine my nail. Very beautiful nail. Anything to feel less intimidated by the ego driven guy.

"I am a Ceo of one of the largest companies in America. You may have heard of Dark Pack Enterprises?" I lift my eyes seeing just in time how he wraps his palm into a fist.

"Never heard of it." I deadpan showing my full attention to the painting on the wall just to fully annoy him.

"Can you pay attention?!" He bangs a fist against the table. I don't flinch surprisingly.

"Off course." I return my gaze back to him. Folding my arms over my chest, I try to remain my cool. My eyes meet his and j instantly drop my gaze back to floor, frowning, because I felt his anger as if it was my own.

"Now, the issue is, that I have no idea if any of the paparazzi's have captured your identity on their stupid cameras so I cannot let you out into the public yet." Alec's statement makes me release a huff. So that's who those people were? Paparazzi.